Thai woman loses 50,000 baht to boyfriend after 2 days of dating

snoop1130

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

She checked her cash and discovered 50,000 baht missing.

Nice guy, he left her 40000 baht. 

She looks tidy, too bad she's only 18yo, I'd help her out and donate some cash towards her loss but I think it's against the law for me to do the Jiggy Jig with her. 

In the past I've left my sex partner of a couple of days in my condo for a few hours and noticed my stuff had been rummaged through, people can't help themselves, got to look through other people stuff. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 8

8 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

In the past I've left my sex partner of a couple of days in my condo for a few hours and noticed my stuff had been rummaged through, people can't help themselves, got to look through other people stuff. 

One of my exes used to search through everywhere to find "evidence" of other women when I was out. She even threw out some things like bottle tickets and a VIP card since she thought of it as "finding whores" (her words), so I threw her out...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Lots of 18 year old Thai girls have 90,000THB in cash and go out at 12:20am.

Sadly true. But at the same time, a lot of 18 year old Thai girls still go to school and live at home, probably planning uni applications, rather than living alone and worrying about stacks of cash in an envelope and dangerous live-in boyfriends.

Can't choose your parents, sadly... 😔

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

She looks tidy, too bad she's only 18yo, I'd help her out and donate some cash towards her loss but I think it's against the law for me to do the Jiggy Jig with her.

You probably don´t have to think about that, as I assume you don´t stand a chance.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

The latter...

567000007197902.JPEGimage.png.9b29214e1f21e243b5cb00e2b19c5bd7.png

From the pictures she looks pretty organised..whiteboard for all her boyfriends phone numbers but a bit untidy with all the boxes everywhere.

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Imagine the story would be: A guy invites a girl and leaves 90,000 THB in an envelope and she disappears with the money.

Everybody would say: What an idiot, he deserved it.

But with a not so innocent 18-year-old girl that is obviously a different story.

Innocent ? I think not.

16 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

It's not against the law if you don't pay her for sex, maybe donate some cash to her favorite charity,  it is against the law for her to work in a bar.