Should Biden be added to Rushmore?

Just now, radiochaser said:

I lived in backwoods Louisiana during part of my childhood and teen years.   Not only did klan members hate blacks they hated republicans too. 

In the early 1960's I heard them talk about how much they wanted to lynch both people.    I hear the same vitriol and hate from democrats of today.   Makes me think that democrats are people that gravitate towards hateful philosophies. 

I think so. 

6 minutes ago, susanlea said:

So Republicans have walked out as they can't can't understand the bills they are being asked to vote for....and won't return until the bills are written in 8th grade language......🤭......good post.

• Thumbs Up 1

Joe could be put INSIDE Mount Rushmore. For company we, in the UK, will ship over selected politicians when their time comes.

But what to do with Donald.....Perhaps a one-way trip into earth orbit?

5 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I know the truth can hurt.....only 15 miles of primary wall (the bit that stops them).....your 450 miles is secondary and tertiary stuff like barbed wired and old oli barrels....555

It's hard to find a clear declaration of how much "wall" was built under Trump.  At lot of articles refer to the 18 to 30 feet tall steel bollard barrier as replacement "fence".  I think there were about 450 miles of that bollard "fence" built.  You know .... the fence that the Mexican smugglers cut with battery operated tools.

Edited by gamb00ler

I am sure a tattoo of Biden on Pelosis Bottom would look great. If she wants, she can then walk up to Mount Rushmore and expose her backside to all Dems. I think that would be very exiting.