Ed visa reissue

So I asked my school(language) to issue my Ed renewal visa documents so i can apply in Kuala Lumpur embassy of Thailand, they issued addressing accordingly, although due to reasons I had to come back Thailand without Ed visa, when I said to my school that if I can apply Ed visa here in Bangkok with the documents I got, they said I can't, they have to re issue all the documents addressing immigration and I have to pay 10k for this. 

My question is, if i I go to immigration with the documents i have, they will not accept? They'll say I can only apply Thai embassy in KL? And this fee (10k) for skill or actually have to pay to MoE and such?

9 hours ago, Caldera said:

Your school is correct, you need new paperwork to apply within Thailand instead of at a Thai embassy abroad. You cannot go to immigration with the paperwork you have.

I understand, though you think it supposed to cost that much? Or it's school's labor cost plus others

Difficult to apply for an Ed Visa extension in Thailand.  Immigration (Jomtien)  require seismic expansion and extraordinary level of proof of tenants residency.  Copy of rental contract  and Landlords housebook for rental apparently not enough any more. They want housebook for landlords own residency plus reduced to A4 full colour copies of land registery for  rental and landlords residency despite City Hall only issuing housebooks upon presentation of land office title deeds.  Apparently Immigration don't trust City Halls certification.

(Mind you Jomtiens paperwork demands for a simple retirement extension have also undergone a seismic expansion)