Renewing my yearly Thai blue Social Security card. Why are they asking for WP?

1 hour ago, DrJoy said:

What you are writing here is absolutely fraud and fabricated.

If you do not have a DBD authorized company how did you get a WP?

You are doing illegal activity and motivating other members to follow your suit

I suspect by the tone of your response that you are a sensitive person with a large ego. Do you react this way when someone in your daily life doesnt agree with you. 

If you have limited knowledge about any subject maybe you should refrain from responding

Many westerners have a WP without having a company structure. In fact I recently read a comment on another forum about a guy in Chang mai who is in this situation and he just submitted docs to apply for thai citizenship. 

Please think before your fingers touch the keyboard. Or maybe you should not think too much. This advice is for free. 

14 hours ago, advancebooking said:

In my situation as described in my post above, I think I should not do anything. Just keep paying under the private scheme of SS. Not pay via my wifes business. Whats the point of changing it? I have huge salary and would therefore be forced to report a false (lower) base salary per month. Theres no way I could report my huge salary. The SS premium would be massive. Complete waste of money

My appointment is this Friday to receive my new Pink Card. Then I will trot off to SS office to sign up for my monthly payments to continue health insurance. I was told by the office that once I get the pink card, my old SSO# will disappear and be changed to the new Pink ID card number in the system. The old records are still in tact but now reference the new Pink Card#.  You are saying that one cannot work under a Pink ID Card number? That sounds unrealistic. I would question more people on this one. 

On 8/12/2024 at 3:43 AM, advancebooking said:

Incorrect. I have a blue card and I pay SSO on my own 432 a month. And we do not have a company structure. We operate our business via my wifes name. I also have a pink card. Both numbers are different to each other. And I have a Work permit. 

I think I should not bother renewing my blue card. It doesnt really matter. I can rock up to the hospital anytime and just give my HN number for the hospital that Im registered to. I must keep sufficient funds in the account for the next 25 yrs. 

Your blue card is from when you were under Section 33. You are now under Section 39 so old Blue Card number is invalid and you cannot get a new one, you are registered under Section 39 with the ID number on your pink card.

15 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Your blue card is from when you were under Section 33. You are now under Section 39 so old Blue Card number is invalid and you cannot get a new one, you are registered under Section 39 with the ID number on your pink card.

Actually last year they renewed my blue card. It expired last month. But as stated above Im not on my our businesses SS. Im still paying every month automatic debit. 

Unsure about your last sentence. 

thanks