trump folds and agrees to Kamala Harris debate demands,

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

i was calling trump names before you were even here. here is your link. now have fun.

www.aseannow.com

I've been here for a very long time. Show one post bashing the right or Trump.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

I've been here for a very long time. Show one post bashing the right or Trump.

not my burden to show it. i have written it on this here forum. bye. 

21 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The key question is whether the microphones will be muted, to stop Trump from bulldozing while Harris speaks.

It looks like Trump's vanity has got the better of him. He chose Vance over Haley, a mistake. This looks like another one.

It really would be karma if Harris gets Trump confused, as he did with Biden.

I see a repeat performance ..   and the best 1 liner will be ...  

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The key question is whether the microphones will be muted, to stop Trump from bulldozing while Harris speaks.

It looks like Trump's vanity has got the better of him. He chose Vance over Haley, a mistake. This looks like another one.

It really would be karma if Harris gets Trump confused, as he did with Biden.

The key question will Harris be given all of the questions before hand. Will she be allowed to use a teleprompter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Luuk Chaai said:

I see a repeat performance ..   and the best 1 liner will be ...  

So do I, an old tired man getting confused, and tripping himself up.

14 hours ago, transam said:

Why don't you go and ask her, she is probably used to questions from stupid people by now........🤔

She's used to giving stupid answers to the few questions she's willing to take

• Love It 1

Trump is begging Harris for 3 debates.  Harris will not even give a news conference.   The democrats are hiding Harris like they did Biden in his basement.  Harris cannot handle difficult questions so the liberals don't let her talk on TV.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, proton said:

Why would Trump speak over her? all he has to do is let her mouth dig a hole for her, the more she speaks the worst impression she makes. I'm pretty sure she acts so unintelligent so that her supporters can identify with her.

Based on your assertion you should be supporting Kamala. You appear to be confused.

His campaign is floundering. He and Vance are desperately trying to reclaim the limelight. He hopes he can regain some momentum. His fundraising is not going well. He just cannot seem to get much traction. It would appear that Trump fatigue is setting in. 

Edited by spidermike007

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

His campaign is floundering. He and Vance are desperately trying to reclaim the limelight. He hopes he can regain some momentum. His fundraising is not going well. He just cannot seem to get much traction. It would appear that Trump fatigue is setting in. 

Trump wants Harris to come out and say what her policies are so he can explain to the voters how ridiculous she is.   But Harris will not say what her policies are.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Ultrathai said:

Trump wants Harris to come out and say what her policies are so he can explain to the voters how ridiculous she is.   But Harris will not say what her policies are.

Well, we already know how ridiculous he and Vance are. So, that would allow the American people to know they have two very bad choices. 

23 hours ago, stevenl said:

That's what you get. Talk like a child, get talked to and about like a child.

I'm referring to posters on here, and whatever he talks like this forum is supposed to be for grown ups, not escapees from a kindergarten.

He gets to live a life few will, was the POTUS, etc. I doubt the kiddies calling him names will ever achieve anything in their lives that equals his.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, we already know how ridiculous he and Vance are. So, that would allow the American people to know they have two very bad choices. 

Do you ever have anything to say about Trump other than silly insults? Can't say I remember anything that made sense.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm referring to posters on here, and whatever he talks like this forum is supposed to be for grown ups, not escapees from a kindergarten.

He gets to live a life few will, was the POTUS, etc. I doubt the kiddies calling him names will ever achieve anything in their lives that equals his.

You will like this then.....🤭

1 hour ago, Ultrathai said:

Trump is begging Harris for 3 debates.  Harris will not even give a news conference.   The democrats are hiding Harris like they did Biden in his basement.  Harris cannot handle difficult questions so the liberals don't let her talk on TV.

I hope they check her ears for earbuds. Can't have her being told what to say during the debate.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I hope they check her ears for earbuds. Can't have her being told what to say during the debate.

Is that all you've got.................?             :spamsign:

• Confused 1