Who's The Old Guy With Dimentia NOW?

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Hopefully but before that happens he's willing to take down the entire country trying to take back power any way that he possibly can. He's cornered. He's desperate. He's DANGEROUS.

I suspect that Trump will be swamped in November, and his books will be looking for new jobs rather than helping Trump stay out of jail.

Once it's obvious that Trump will lose, you are going to see him manifesting Alzheimer's as a means of staying out of jail.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Agree 2

It seems as though Trump was in an emergency helicopter landing with a black politician - it just wasn't Willie Brown. 

It was Nate Holden, a former city councilman and state senator from Los Angeles, who said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well.

The other Black politician who says he was with Trump in that near-fatal chopper crash

Just now, NoDisplayName said:

Who's The Old Guy With Dimentia NOW?

They say it's the ability to remember how to spell that goes first....

Gawd, I'm in trouble then.........But I was like that in my teens.......:stoner:

Just now, BangkokReady said:

The left certainly try to make him sound insane.  But that's just lies, because they have no other way to attack him.

They don't need another way, it is plain to see, I am surprised you can't see it......😬

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump got two people mixed up from and incident 34 years ago . 

Can you yourself remember everyone's names from people whom you met in 1990 ?

Its quite acceptable to get peoples names mixed up , especially when they both look alike 

Would never provide excuse for Biden in similar circumstances - LOL -hypocrisy extraordinaire!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Told me what?  I have no idea what you're talking about.

Told you so.....:unsure:

Perhaps you have dementia too, many of us have.......😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump got two people mixed up from and incident 34 years ago . 

Can you yourself remember everyone's names from people whom you met in 1990 ?

Its quite acceptable to get peoples names mixed up , especially when they both look alike 

And yet he supposedly clearly remembers them during the helicopter ride discussing Kamala Harris, who at the time was 25 and fresh out of university:

Trump during Thursday’s news conference claimed Willie Brown was “not a fan” of Harris and that he had told him “terrible things” about her.

Edited by Sophon
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Would never provide excuse for Biden in similar circumstances - LOL -hypocrisy extraordinaire!

We are talking about Tump, but as You mention Joe Biden , Joe didnt just get mixed up abut things , he had lost the plot completely 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We are talking about Tump, but as You mention Joe Biden , Joe didnt just get mixed up abut things , he had lost the plot completely 

Tad harsh...but it was a no brainer he had to go.

Even if he made it to a second term.....very doubtful .........what might the situation be like come 2028.....not good.

And I suspect a few forward thinkers in the GOP are thinking the same re: Mr Trump.

• Sad 1