MAGA influencers say Trump is on track to lose the election

shdmn

30 minutes ago, JustMyOpinion said:

I do not live there... but god help USA... god help UK... god help Australia... and god help all the "woke" countries seems to be the mantra these days 

How something can help what is not existing?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Often... yes, Steven. I don't believe anything from either side. They all lie constantly.

So not even the words of the naga influencers.

Demographics are destiny. Hispanics vote 70/30 for democrats and they are the largest growing group in the US while the white population (the historic American nation) are declining year over year.

These elections are just head counts racing towards the dissolution of the Republican party, at least one that represents the interest of white Americans.

I'm not voting ever again until these structural issues are resolved at the cultural and family level simply because it does not matter.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

very interesting interview, i listened to it the other day. Tulsi & RFK would be a good team. 

Excellent. I don't care about Trump. His loss and four years of Harris-Walz could make an entire set of more able candidates available for 2028. Tulsi, Fetterman, DeSantis, or RFKjr. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

Excellent. I don't care about Trump. His loss and four years of Harris-Walz could make an entire set of more able candidates available for 2028. Tulsi, Fetterman, DeSantis, or RFKjr. 

Best news of the week. Oh, we can't wait for those "able candidates."

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It'll be lucky for all the boys that won't die. I guess you don't care about them then? Just cannon fodder to make the 1% richer, and of no real importance.

So your plan sounds a lot like Neville's... How'd that work out?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If Trump has any sense he'll just let her sabotage herself, and put out lots of ads showing the border crisis and the Ukraine war, both on her watch.

Sometimes it's better to say nothing new and let the other side do all the work. After all, it's free publicity every time she attacks him.

Also, not responding to her attacks would drive her crazy ( even more than already ).

Are you confused..........:huh:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

With any luck the Ukraine war will end with Zelensky having to beg for terms. Then Trump can put out lots of ads saying how she colluded to waste billions of taxpayer $ on a war that was lost. Let's see how she can turn that into something positive.

Aaaaah, your Red side coming out now........😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It'll be lucky for all the boys that won't die. I guess you don't care about them then? Just cannon fodder to make the 1% richer, and of no real importance.

Yes, your hero Putin......🤔

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, susanlea said:

I research stuff on Trading Economics. No bias just numbers  then  I discount covid/gfc years.

Trump wins vs Biden and Obama. Facts are facts.

🤣........that takes the biscuit.......🤣

Edited by transam
  • Haha 1

With any luck the Ukraine war will end with Zelensky having to beg for terms. Then Trump can put out lots of ads saying how she colluded to waste billions of taxpayer $ on a war that was lost. Let's see how she can turn that into something positive.

Your love for Putin seems to know no boundaries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

It's not about going to rallies.

I recently saw an analysis of polling saying that most of the "double haters" have migrated to Harris already and I'm sure most of them haven't gone to a rally but they have seen them on tv!

In 2016 95% said he can't win. He is polling better now. Michael Moore said he could and a small number of others.

A polling group gave him 15% chance. That same group puts him 2 pts down. Margin of error is 4 pts.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JustMyOpinion said:

Sorry for you that your mind is so small as to not recognize it for what it is... 

Religion is destroying the Planet, to understand this at least my mind is big enough.

• Sad 1