Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

None of the convictions were for pot smoking, since marijuana smoking had been decriminalized when she was a prosecutor.

Her job as prosecutor was to convict drug dealers.

You don't seem to understand that simple concept

That's because they are reading from the MAGA cult followers lie sheets/instructions and anyway do you really expect trump followers to "understand that simple concept"................ego requiem meam causa!

• Love It 1

14 hours ago, TedG said:

It’s funny how this topic is a moving target. It goes from saying there is no credible evidence that Harris locked up pot smokers to saying she is doing her job as the DA. What is the next moving target to defend Harris’s awful record as a DA?  

Your big complaint is that Kamala Harris as a prosecutor convicted lots of people for crimes?

That may not be a winning argument.

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Your big complaint is that Kamala Harris as a prosecutor convicted lots of people for crimes?

That may not be a winning argument.

No, my big complaint about Harris is that she's a hard-leftist of (perhaps) slightly above average intelligence that has flip-flopped on virtually all her positions, yet is being promoted by a fawning press as brilliant and a moderate. 

Case in point: Yes, as a prosecutor she jailed a lot of low hanging fruit, and now (per your previous link) she's bragging about letting out the low-hanging fruit she put in jail. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, my big complaint about Harris is that she's a hard-leftist of (perhaps) slightly above average intelligence that has flip-flopped on virtually all her positions, yet is being promoted by a fawning press as brilliant and a moderate. 

Case in point: Yes, as a prosecutor she jailed a lot of low hanging fruit, and now (per your previous link) she's bragging about letting out the low-hanging fruit she put in jail. 

Correct.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump is not going to turn around his campaign with weak sauce like "she did her job as prosecutor".

You Trumpers are just copy and pasting talking points your Internet friends send you. That doesn't help Trump.

What Trump needs are better talking points -  your time would be better spent trying to come up with new material for Trump.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is not going to turn around his campaign with weak sauce like "she did her job as prosecutor".

You Trumpers are just copy and pasting talking points your Internet friends send you. That doesn't help Trump.

What Trump needs are better talking points -  your time would be better spent trying to come up with new material for Trump.

I notice your post did nothing to discredit anything I said. 

Typical

42 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is headed for victory. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Well if the OP query is to name 5 reasons, other than she is not Trump, for voting for Harris, as someone who lived in NYC late 1970's when Donald Trump from Queens was trying to bluster his way into Manhattan's high society, I will say:

Why do you need any other reason?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I notice your post did nothing to discredit anything I said. 

Typical

Your point was so lame, it wasn't worth mentioning.

You really think that Trump is going to win with such bad talking points?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Your point was so lame, it wasn't worth mentioning.

You really think that Trump is going to win with such bad talking points?

No, I never thought he would win. 

i have as yet failed to find any good reason to vote for Harris. So far she has not shown me anything that she is capable to do the job. Also, she speaks like she really has no clue how to reply to questions that are not pre-designated and prepared for in advance. Which makes me wonder if Biden actually wanted her as VP just to get women's votes and black votes previously.  That same card is being played even now with her running. As VP she never said or did anything to impress me she was even there. Quite the opposite really since she faltered when dealing with other countries politicians. 

Even now, I read what foreigners put in here about her being so good. But have yet to see anything that they say has truth to it she really was the reason something good happened. I only see her as a voice used by the Democratic party to do their bidding. She has no self-thought and rarely sticks by what she says. i guess that may be the woman part showing with an inability to be decisive and to proceed without any knowledge. Gosh, even her press conferences are pathetically rehearsed. She uses her laugh when she has no idea what to say. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thesetat2013 said:

i have as yet failed to find any good reason to vote for Harris. So far she has not shown me anything that she is capable to do the job. Also, she speaks like she really has no clue how to reply to questions that are not pre-designated and prepared for in advance. Which makes me wonder if Biden actually wanted her as VP just to get women's votes and black votes previously.  That same card is being played even now with her running. As VP she never said or did anything to impress me she was even there. Quite the opposite really since she faltered when dealing with other countries politicians. 

Even now, I read what foreigners put in here about her being so good. But have yet to see anything that they say has truth to it she really was the reason something good happened. I only see her as a voice used by the Democratic party to do their bidding. She has no self-thought and rarely sticks by what she says. i guess that may be the woman part showing with an inability to be decisive and to proceed without any knowledge. Gosh, even her press conferences are pathetically rehearsed. She uses her laugh when she has no idea what to say. 

So you would rather vote for a lying criminal who doesn't know what day it is, he even doesn't know about Project 2025......🤣

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So you would rather vote for a lying criminal who doesn't know what day it is, he even doesn't know about Project 2025......🤣

Who says need to vote for Trump if you do not vote for Harris. What is wrong with you people? You are not being forced to vote for either. Yet use this as a reason to vote for someone who may end up destroying the USA even more than Trump may.

• Agree 1

Just now, thesetat2013 said:

Who says need to vote for Trump if you do not vote for Harris. What is wrong with you people? You are not being forced to vote for either. Yet use this as a reason to vote for someone who may end up destroying the USA even more than Trump may.

So wouldn't it be wise to vote for Trump in that case?????

3 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

I noticed your word "may"......🤗

Trump has already shown he is an embarrassment for the USA, why vote for a lying embarrassment who wants to be a dictator, thinks he controls Putin & the fat bloke............?   😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

So wouldn't it be wise to vote for Trump in that case?????

Why? As a voter you are supposed to have a responsibility to choose who is better for the job and will be good for the country. If both or all candidates are not following this critique then vote for none of them. Make the parties find new candidates. It is really not that difficult to throw this election out the window and find new people to run. But as i see it. Republicans follow Trump adamantly. Democrats follow Harris adamantly. Whether they would make a good president or not does not seem to factor into their decisions. Harris surely might have a certain appeal to those who hate Trump.. Just as Trump followers have an appeal to how Bidens admin has done the country the last years and are afraid of having Harris follow the same path. But, given the situation most of the world sees the conflicts the people are making over 2 people who should not even be candidates. There is no strength in Harris and no resolve and no security in knowing if she will flip-flop on policies given the right push. A wimp afraid to rattle the cage. Trump is a dictator trying to use the power of presidency to make better the way he thinks is right. He is hard-handed and does not like to be told he can not do something and speaks out rashly. 

6 minutes ago, transam said:

I noticed your word "may"......🤗

Trump has already shown he is an embarrassment for the USA, why vote for a lying embarrassment who wants to be a dictator, thinks he controls Putin & the fat bloke............?   😂

I am sorry but Harris also has already shown herself to other world leaders that she is an embarrassment to the USA

• Confused 2

I am sorry but Harris also has already shown herself to other world leaders that she is an embarrassment to the USA

Links please......?

We know about Trump.....🤭

• Thumbs Up 1

Why? As a voter you are supposed to have a responsibility to choose who is better for the job and will be good for the country. If both or all candidates are not following this critique then vote for none of them. Make the parties find new candidates. It is really not that difficult to throw this election out the window and find new people to run. But as i see it. Republicans follow Trump adamantly. Democrats follow Harris adamantly. Whether they would make a good president or not does not seem to factor into their decisions. Harris surely might have a certain appeal to those who hate Trump.. Just as Trump followers have an appeal to how Bidens admin has done the country the last years and are afraid of having Harris follow the same path. But, given the situation most of the world sees the conflicts the people are making over 2 people who should not even be candidates. There is no strength in Harris and no resolve and no security in knowing if she will flip-flop on policies given the right push. A wimp afraid to rattle the cage. Trump is a dictator trying to use the power of presidency to make better the way he thinks is right. He is hard-handed and does not like to be told he can not do something and speaks out rashly. 

"Yet use this as a reason to vote for someone who may end up destroying the USA even more than Trump may".

You have a chance to vote for someone who won't destroy the USA as badly as Harris....seems like a no brainer.

Vote for no one...... you get either harris or Trump

Vote for Harris rapid destruction

Vote for Trump slower destruction

May as well vote for Trump

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Links please......?

We know about Trump.....🤭

https://www.instagram.com/official_lady_bunny/reel/C-cc2KWs3k-/

is that enough? there are so many more. But i understand if you can not except what is obvious to normal people. She has no idea or clue what to say about things that is her job as VP to know. Especially when she is there to speak about these things anyway. 

• Haha 1