Trump’s lost the plot

13 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Many who supported Biden did so because they knew what a terrible president Trump would make. Me? I'd vote for a can of tomato soup before I'd vote for Trump! :cheesy:

Can you vote in American elections?

21 minutes ago, stuandjulie said:

Strange it is only the MAGA bunch think he is great, the less of the Country not so much it seems, meanwhile the other 7 billion people on the planet think he is a snake oil salesman whose ramblings used to be amusing, now merely pathetic.

Second hand snake oil salesman more like.

Today's gem is a shocking and sickening degradation of the sacrifices made by US Servicemen and women.  He truly is a loathsome creature.  The trouble is, as the recently revealed undercover tape of the 2025 president, Trump is merely the head of a whole raft who think along similar lines.  The US could go completely down the toilet which would not be good for the rest of the democratic world.

PH

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Even funnier is the fact that five minutes ago they were all claiming there was nothing wrong with Biden, that it was all down to a speech impediment. 

Now that Biden's out of the picture, suddenly Trump is mad, for far less than what Biden exhibited!

You can't believe a word the never-Trumpers say.

I missed that, thanks for getting me up to speed.  That's hilarious.

31 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Second hand snake oil salesman more like.

Today's gem is a shocking and sickening degradation of the sacrifices made by US Servicemen and women.  He truly is a loathsome creature.  The trouble is, as the recently revealed undercover tape of the 2025 president, Trump is merely the head of a whole raft who think along similar lines.  The US could go completely down the toilet which would not be good for the rest of the democratic world.

PH

Where do you get these ideas? The last world crisis was covid which started in China. The world had no problems coming from the USA since 2008.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Where do you get these ideas? The last world crisis was covid which started in China. The world had no problems coming from the USA since 2008.

Ya gotta be kidding me. Where do you get your news?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Indeed.  I wonder if, when there's a new candidate, they'll still be going on about Trump, like they won't be able to let him go.

Let's hope the RNC puts your theory to the test.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

He's a rich daddy's boy, a real estate salesman and con man. Turned politician. The worst

Also enjoys flag humping while thinking about his daughers.

disqualifies-himself-veterans-blast-trump-for-disrespectful-v0-1envun8brF5K2ig0fQaWLxUwPe3naRXKrm3XjICrmwg - Copy.png

Edited by shdmn
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

Let's hope the RNC puts your theory to the test.

Just now, Roo Island said:

He owns the RNC. They're toast.

The RNC are so greedy for power that they could possibly turn on Trump if it became obvious he is going to lose.

It is still possible to replace Trump as the candidate.  Here's what the RNC would need to do:

Rule 9 of The Rules of the Republican Party provides guidance on how to fill presidential and vice presidential vacancies.[9]

It says that the Republican National Committee (RNC) is authorized to select a new candidate by majority vote or by reconvening the national convention to fill the vacancy. In the former process, the three RNC members from each state—comprised of a state chair, a national committeeman, and a national committeewoman—would be able to cast the same number of votes as the entire delegation from that state to the convention.[9] Under Rule 9(c), if the three RNC members did not all support the same candidate, their votes would be proportionately distributed.[9] For example, each RNC member would cast 13 of Kansas' 39 delegate votes.

• Sad 1

I am not sure if "Mad" would be the right term. But what really frightens me is that he reminds me of a "friend" I had in high school. We could be sitting with a group of people when he would start telling everyone in great detail about some adventure he and I had, that never happened, with me sitting there. Listening to him tell the story could almost make me believe it did. I think he truly did believe his own stories.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

I am not sure if "Mad" would be the right term. But what really frightens me is that he reminds me of a "friend" I had in high school. We could be sitting with a group of people when he would start telling everyone in great detail about some adventure he and I had, that never happened, with me sitting there. Listening to him tell the story could almost make me believe it did. I think he truly did believe his own stories.

I just wanted to add. Is someone who believes his own lies a liar.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

I just wanted to add. Is someone who believes his own lies a liar.

Pathological liar. Delusional. Can add to it narcissistic. Misogynistic.

https://www.newportinstitute.com/resources/co-occurring-disorders/pathological-liar-signs/

10 Pathological Liar Signs

How do you recognize a pathological liar? Consistent lying and making up stories are the primary signs of pathological lying. Typical pathological liar signs in young adults include:

Embellishing lies with extensive details
    Telling dramatic and highly unlikely stories
    Appearing anxious while talking
    Getting defensive when confronted about a lie
    Constantly changing their story or being vague when questioned
    Lying about something even when there’s no reason to
    Seeming unconcerned with being caught in a lie
    Feeling a “high” when they get away with lying
    Passing off a story someone else told as their own
    Acting in ways that don’t match their words

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

And yet his cult still loves him and believes his lies. Bizarre

I've been saying for a long time that for most of his followers pulling away from the MAGA garbage will take a lot of humility for the individuals involved.  There are a lot of people that keep sending him money and it would take a lot of strength of character for them to admit out loud that they were fooled.  There are families where members no longer speak to each other over him, people who've never seen grandkids,  Standing up and admitting they were wrong, well, a lot of people don't have that in them.

There is also conformity, neighbors and co-workers uniting to support the White Guy.  Again, it would take strength to back off from the crowd. 

Trump’s lost the plot

He's slipping, for sure.  A week ago he mocked a reporter in “a sing-song voice” when asked for proof of one of his yarns.  I'm waiting for him to go full Donald Duck publicly:  it seems to be a regular occurrence behind the scenes, all it takes is for him to do it in front of a camera. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I've been saying for a long time that for most of his followers pulling away from the MAGA garbage will take a lot of humility for the individuals involved.  There are a lot of people that keep sending him money and it would take a lot of strength of character for them to admit out loud that they were fooled.  There are families where members no longer speak to each other over him, people who've never seen grandkids,  Standing up and admitting they were wrong, well, a lot of people don't have that in them.

There is also conformity, neighbors and co-workers uniting to support the White Guy.  Again, it would take strength to back off from the crowd. 

Trump’s lost the plot

He's slipping, for sure.  A week ago he mocked a reporter in “a sing-song voice” when asked for proof of one of his yarns.  I'm waiting for him to go full Donald Duck publicly:  it seems to be a regular occurrence behind the scenes, all it takes is for him to do it in front of a camera. 

I've lost several friends who've drank the kool-aid. Honestly. They aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

You guys are always sharing the same dull opinions.  You've been fairly vocal about how Trump is mentally and physically unwell for what seems like an eternity.

The daftest thing about all this is that for some peculiar reason, you make it sound like you've just come to this conclusion

Far from having the desired effect, all this does is make it clear that you don't even believe your own lies.  Otherwise, why would you continually write "Trump has gone insane", like it's a new development?

You can't even keep track of your own ridiculous propaganda!

So, where are you on windmills?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

It's a fascinating mental condition. If Trump was no longer around, they would have withdrawal symptoms.

After Trump loses in November, you are going to have Trump withdrawal symptoms.

On the upside, if someone asks you whether Trump really weighs 215 lbs, as he claims, you will be able to answer. Right now, you are programmed to ignore the question.

• Like 1