Trump Lashes Out as Kamala Harris Gains Momentum: "not fair"

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Wake Up1 said:

How anyone in the world could support a person that speaks and acts like Donald Trump is surprising to most normal people. 

Probably to do with the alternative being Biden and then Harris. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

You obviously admire this low life person so I think it only right that when his time comes you should have a piece of the noose as a souvenir.

I don't admire Harris or Biden, but I am not aware of any plans to hang them, neither would I support such a call. 

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

How fair was it for Trump to refuse to debate his GOP challengers? Or to settle with contractors for cents on the dollar?

Karma is such a nasty bitch, no?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Ahh Mommy, she's got more marbles than I do, her marbles are nicer than mine, more people are cheering for her than me and many people think that she is much friendlier than me. It's so unfair because I thought I was going to compete with another team member and now I have to compete with her. Mommy, please change my diapers.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

You Leftist have no shame and don't care about any kind of fairness.  Just reported that the Stalinist new media in the US during the last 30 days has given Harris 66% more air time than Trump.  89% of the reporting on Harris is positive while 84% of the reporting on Trump is negative.  Little one sided if you ask me.  You can't tell me one thing Harris had done for the country as VP.  Not one.  But she is the best.  The news is also not telling the people how much of a Leftist she was as a Senator or how Communist she will be if elected.  Do you even know??

"...84% of the reporting on Trump is negative."  Where on Earth did you come up with that?  I'm pretty sure you just made that up.  But if simply reporting about something stupid that Trump said can be classified as negative, I suppose the media is guilty as charged. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

You Leftist have no shame and don't care about any kind of fairness.  Just reported that the Stalinist new media in the US during the last 30 days has given Harris 66% more air time than Trump.  89% of the reporting on Harris is positive while 84% of the reporting on Trump is negative.  Little one sided if you ask me.  You can't tell me one thing Harris had done for the country as VP.  Not one.  But she is the best.  The news is also not telling the people how much of a Leftist she was as a Senator or how Communist she will be if elected.  Do you even know??

What's more, 82.372% of the "statistics" I quote are completely made up, the other 17.628% are from Fox News!

• Like 1