My new weight loss regime.

19 minutes ago, bob smith said:

what is trollish about my topic today?

and if you believe that I am a troll, why do you insist on replying to my threads? wouldn't you technically be 'feeding the troll' ?

bob.

Hang in there Bob, don't listen to the wannabe's!

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Photoguy21 said:

It isnt about what you eat but more about how many calories you burn. Eat what you like but get into a regular exercise routine. Sign up to a gym and go regularly to work out.

It seems like good advice and I used to think like this but it's wrong.

The secret is to eat much less. That's it.Fasting,cutting down carbs, eradicating booze and other methods are ways to achieve the objective.

Burning calories through exercise is good and will make you fitter, but it doesn't really make you thinner (often just hungrier)

Edited by jayboy
  • Agree 2

Who cares boob, just fu-hooonk it all to hell. Appearance doesn't matter mate. As you know, you only need to open your wallet to get what you want. So keep packing on the kilos. Enjoy yourself. No reason to change a single damn thing. Just continue eating and drinking like a sexy beast. Who is getting the next round? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Who cares boob, just fu-hooonk it all to hell. Appearance doesn't matter mate. As you know, you only need to open your wallet to get what you want. So keep packing on the kilos. Enjoy yourself. No reason to change a single damn thing. Just continue eating and drinking like a sexy beast. Who is getting the next round? 

7/11 at 5pm for me..

I'm not buying you one though!

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

7/11 at 5pm for me..

I'm not buying you one though!

bob.

No need mate. I don't drink. But I'll buy you one, ten in fact, to assure your continued success! Ole!

• Like 1

Just now, RSD1 said:

BS it is then mate. 

that desperate for friends, are you?

that even after being told I don't want your friendship you still have to force it on me??

that's about as sad as it gets!

bob.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

I would exercise to keep your heart healthy, and eat less calories to reduce your weight.

Right. Exercise only accounts for 20% of weight loss. Possibly even less.

It's all about calories in and calories out. Need to create at least a 10% caloric deficit. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, bob smith said:

that desperate for friends, are you?

that even after being told I don't want your friendship you still have to force it on me??

that's about as sad as it gets!

bob.

Sure mate. Whatever makes you happy bruv. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

Sure mate. Whatever makes you happy bruv. 

bruv now is it?

next you'll be wanting to share a bed with me!

give your head a wobble.

bob.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Booze is a absolute source of fat after 55 years. Same for food that ends up in a greasy belly. Just look at most of the elderly foreigners and how overweight they are.

Drink a few glasses of wine only once or twice a month. Stop all the daily beers, soft drinks, ice creams etc..

Avoid the Sunday Roasts, fries and meat. Meat is same, only once or twice a month.

Ban fast food and anything that is packed like instant noodles etc.

Restaurant eating is ok provided you avoid daily consumption of meat, fries. In fact stay away from western food.

Do regular exercise. Even a brisk 30min walk will do the trick.

We all want to feel and look good but it has a price with age...

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

I've started putting a bit too much weight on, mostly from the mrs cooking and my drinking habits but I think I have come up with a good plan to get rid of the extra baggage.

Going forward I will be doing intermittent fasting (16/8), eating plenty proteins and less carbs, also limiting my alcohol intake to 1 day on followed by 1 day off. and when I do drink it will be low calorie booze (light beer, vodka etc).

This way I hope to shed quite a bit of weight and get that beach body back in the run up to christmas.

how about you lot? any advice from your own weight loss regimes?

bob.

Be fat. You die anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, bob smith said:

That's what I am trying to do!

bob.

Do this. Eat your normal diet. Write down every item you eat or drink for 7 days. Then google the calorie count. Then pick 3 items you can live without and never eat them again. Then with the item that scores the lowest calories eat that more often.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Do this. Eat your normal diet. Write down every item you eat or drink for 7 days. Then google the calorie count. Then pick 3 items you can live without and never eat them again. Then with the item that scores the lowest calories eat that more often.

Sad. FFS Susanlea, your always so big on anything to do with food or exercise where you can try to add in your nonsensical 2 cents, but your advice is always such rubbish.

Why don't you stick with what your best at like offering ideas on how to be thrifty and hunt for bargains???