Fox News: White House lawyers who advised Reagan, Bush endorse Harris over Trump.

shdmn

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Two things are striking:

Republicans with a brain don't like Trump. This includes policymakers under Reagan and Bush.

and .....

If you believe the polls, there aren't many Republicans with a brain.

stupid shit.jpg

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mfd101 said:

A fairly damning condemnation of Trump, I should think, for anyone who's open-minded and rational.

Musk, Kennedy, Tulsi left the crooked Democrats. Everyone can see how bad they are now.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Anybody who has a brain nose Trump is a big con. He’s a liar. He’s a cheat. He has no respect for anybody. Let himself he’s only running because he doesn’t wanna go to jail. He’s a convicted Fallon. Let’s go on and on.

Fallon is like a balloon I guess. Floating high in the sky.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Two things are striking:

Republicans with a brain don't like Trump. This includes policymakers under Reagan and Bush.

and .....

If you believe the polls, there aren't many Republicans with a brain.

Now this sounds like projection.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, mfd101 said:

A fairly damning condemnation of Trump, I should think, for anyone who's open-minded and rational.

Not at all. Bush ( both ) dislikes Trump, so it's likely that people that worked for Bush also dislike Trump.

The biggest mistake Trump haters make is that they imagine all GOP are Trump supporters.

Next.

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Good common sense folks who have experience. Smart move. 

His former Secretary of State tried to advise him, his former Secretary of Defense tried that, his former Chief of Staff tried that, his former attorney general tried that, a lot of his advisors tried that, and his national security advisor tried that. He never listened to any of them, he doesn't listen to anyone, he just does Donald. 

I always wonder about people that think lawyers have common sense.

I know some and that is not my opinion of them.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not at all. Bush ( both ) dislikes Trump, so it's likely that people that worked for Bush also dislike Trump.

The biggest mistake Trump haters make is that they imagine all GOP are Trump supporters.

Next.

"The biggest mistake Trump haters make is that they imagine all GOP are Trump supporters."

Strange since people keep pointing out that many old gop hands are not going to vote for him. See the topic of this thread.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I would think the fact that 90 percent of 45's former cabinet members and even his Vice President didn't come to the Rep convention and won't endorse him would he a REAL red flag for the red hats. What the hell more do they need to wake them from their cult delusion?

More illegals and hyperinflation most likely

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You missed the point. Again. Your defense of your guy has erased your objectivity. His NSA and his defense secretary were not lawyers. They were defense and national security experts. And he not only did not listen to them, he fired them because he did not like or want their advice. That makes him very, very dangerous. 

My post was on topic about lawyers. Yours is by your own admission not about lawyers.

Next.

17 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Your reply was in regard to this statement. There was one mention of a lawyer. Most were expert advisors. 

Good common sense folks who have experience. Smart move. 

His former Secretary of State tried to advise him, his former Secretary of Defense tried that, his former Chief of Staff tried that, his former attorney general tried that, a lot of his advisors tried that, and his national security advisor tried that. He never listened to any of them, he doesn't listen to anyone, he just does Donald. 

The topic is about white house lawyers. Not my fault you keep trying to make it about off topic.

:coffee1:

• Sad 1