Trump says he’s “very honored” by RFK Jr. endorsement

Social Media

18 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

No matter what, nothing could be worse than Harris.

Even RFK JR can sense this.

You know, of course, that a week or so ago Kennedy approached the Harris campaign about a meeting, and the Harris people turned him down, and only then did he come up with the Trump endorsement. What this tells me is, Kennedy is mercenary who will do whatever it takes to get a job close to the White House (“one of those Black jobs”); that Trump will take on any stray dog if he thinks it will get him a few more votes; and that Harris actually has some principle, and a fairly clear idea of where she wants to take her campaign (and her presidency).

But, yeah, whatever.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Cory1848 said:

You know, of course, that a week or so ago Kennedy approached the Harris campaign about a meeting, and the Harris people turned him down, and only then did he come up with the Trump endorsement. What this tells me is, Kennedy is mercenary who will do whatever it takes to get a job close to the White House (“one of those Black jobs”); that Trump will take on any stray dog if he thinks it will get him a few more votes; and that Harris actually has some principle, and a fairly clear idea of where she wants to take her campaign (and her presidency).

But, yeah, whatever.

OK....

21 hours ago, Irish star said:

Is it blatant racism why the personal attack on her

RFK can Sense , that’s enough internet today , His whole family has disowned him even his Wife Cheryl Hines is Screaming Mad and Appalled over his Trump Decision, RFK and JFK are rolling in their Honored Graves 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Drug dealer as well as user. Pure scum joining the donOLD/Retributioner/Projest2500/Sexual Predator/Tax  cheat/ 34convictions

what have you got on the other side, a woman who went with a married man twice her age to get on in her career, and the tampon idiot  :thumbsup:

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well given that he is 70 years old I suspect that it is the end of his political ambitions - still, it is good to see Donald Trump bringing on board some fresh young blood! 

Here is a good rumour to start: Trump is going to bin Vance and bring on Kennedy as VP!

That should get the frothy mouthed to their keyboards!😃

Under Republican Party rules, members can reconvene or hold a vote among a smaller group that could determine Vance’s replacement. A replacement would need a majority of votes to be selected. That also applies if Vance voluntarily steps down.

If Vance is sacked, no doubt he will start briefing against his former mate/

• Love It 1

On 8/23/2024 at 8:33 PM, Tug said:

Birds of a feather….yada yada yada…..meh who cares they are both douches…….

Maybe they should debate each other, the media will call it a douche-off.

On 8/23/2024 at 10:34 PM, Skeptic7 said:

Ditto for Ronald Reagan, except he wouldn't even be capable of rolling...as this MAGA Cult FUSTERCLUCK Party would kill him dead all over again. 

Do bear in mind that Ronnie was a New Deal Democrat back in the FDR era, he said so himself.  He had a political mentor, a very rich guy, who helped propel him into being governor of California, and then later kept him propped up during the time he was out of office and yet to president.  Even during his out-of-office years he would make speeches on the radio in Southern California.

If all the assassinations and family scandals have yet to deter anyone in the Kennedy family from going into politics this guy's antics will.

On 8/24/2024 at 9:53 PM, MicroB said:

GVtSjmMXkAAoYrC?format=jpg&name=small

GVtkIG7WsAAJaQ3?format=jpg&name=small

GVvvqknXsAU_4uf?format=jpg&name=small

GVumxMFX0AAarh0?format=jpg&name=small

Just love this post and it shows just how low RFKjr will sink. Maybe the worm ate more than we know!!.....

image.png.87f25af4130856f2aed0ce93b2cc3e65.png

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and the worm that ate part of his brain……

I know what you’re thinking. Since I ate part of the brain and live within it, I must be just a shill for Kennedy, somehow complicit in his political ambitions. Implicit in all the gossip about me was that I somehow contributed to Kennedy’s erratic behaviour and outlandish beliefs. 

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2024 at 6:21 PM, Expat4life66 said:

Dems including his family and hollywood elites not this upset since Lincoln freed the slaves in the 1860s and Democrats filibustered the civil rights act for 2 months in the 1960s

Southern Democrats. And one of the Republican Senators who voted against the Civil Rights Act was Barry Goldwater, who became the Republican nominee for President in 1964. With the exception of Texas, he carried the entire South which was formerly solid for Democrats. Hmmm... I wonder why...