A long way to the top if you want to rock and roll

23 hours ago, Gandtee said:

With the man and woman astronauts' space journey extended from eight days to eight months, I wonder how they handle their sexual urges. With the picture of the female's hair standing on end like Barbarella's one wonders if the two have found a way to handle them despite the problem of weightlessness.

Presumably they'd have to strap themselves together or it could prove extremely frustrating. I'm sure there's something on Temu that fits the bill. They appear to market the weirdest "equipment".

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Presumably they'd have to strap themselves together or it could prove extremely frustrating. I'm sure there's something on Temu that fits the bill. They appear to market the weirdest "equipment".

BTW how did you find them? Were you searching for the weirdest "equipment"?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ravip said:

BTW how did you find them? Were you searching for the weirdest "equipment"?

Haha. No, Temu has sent me ads for a variety of oddball items. I've never searched for anything like that, well, maybe but a very long time ago. Things like rubber pants with a sort of hose attached. The mind boggles. Might work on the space station though. Who knows? Any volunteers?

• Like 1

Can you have sex in space? How astronauts stuck on board the ISS could join the '220-mile-high club' (although NASA insists that no humans have done it before!)

Seems there are some issues involved >>> But from the logistical issues of intimacy in microgravity to the unfortunate effects of orbit on erectile dysfunction, joining the 220-mile-high club might not be as fun as it seems. 

More

Edited by ravip

38 minutes ago, Callmeishmael said:

Officially no-one has ever had sex in space.  Unofficially I am sure it has happened!  Way back in the 80's I used to hear the phrase 'ride Sally Ride' mentioned whenever sex in space was discussed!

Sally Ride was a US astronaut, the first woman in space.

Edited by chiang mai

On 8/25/2024 at 12:38 PM, Gandtee said:

With the man and woman astronauts' space journey extended from eight days to eight months, I wonder how they handle their sexual urges. With the picture of the female's hair standing on end like Barbarella's one wonders if the two have found a way to handle them despite the problem of weightlessness.

Not all men or women behave like dogs, unable to control their urges. I'm sure the psychologists would have weeded the weak willed out before they even blasted off.

Anyway, being in an environment where there is no privacy would be a passion killer.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, ravip said:

Can you have sex in space? How astronauts stuck on board the ISS could join the '220-mile-high club' (although NASA insists that no humans have done it before!)

Seems there are some issues involved >>> But from the logistical issues of intimacy in microgravity to the unfortunate effects of orbit on erectile dysfunction, joining the 220-mile-high club might not be as fun as it seems. 

More

Sounds like a place to practice tantric sex, if two were compatible enough to try.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/25/2024 at 12:38 PM, Gandtee said:

Perhaps he just needs to look at her hair standing on end. She is no Jane Fonda ( or as we knew her- Jane Fondle ) That sequence in Barabarella probably made her the star she became, though the movie was garbage, IMO.

12 hours ago, Callmeishmael said:

Officially no-one has ever had sex in space.  Unofficially I am sure it has happened!  Way back in the 80's I used to hear the phrase 'ride Sally Ride' mentioned whenever sex in space was discussed!

Hard to imagine it would be possible without being filmed by all the camera monitors. It would have to be done in a toilet or shower area, but there might even be cameras in there and perhaps no space for more than one person to enter those areas anyway. 

18 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

Hard to imagine it would be possible without being filmed by all the camera monitors. It would have to be done in a toilet or shower area, but there might even be cameras in there and perhaps no space for more than one person to enter those areas anyway. 

I understand they use a vacuum device in the "toilet" to stop the "unwanted" liquids floating around, which makes me wonder if it's not always used in the "normal" manner.................:giggle:

BTW, they can't use a shower- think about it. They apparently just wipe themselves with a damp cloth or something. Wikipedia probably explains it better.

On 8/26/2024 at 7:46 PM, FriscoKid said:

Imagine being the woman and the guy starts getting horny. He starts floating around with an erection. Eventually, you would give in just to take the edge off the situation and focus on flying. Maybe passing his bunk on the way to the toilet pretending you dropped something. You drop your pants half way and he pounds you for 30 seconds while you are kneeling down. Worst case, he's staring right at you and stroking his buddy. You could also act like you're helping him with his space suit and reach in and do a hand job quickly, stroking it, acting like you're adjusting the suit.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, champers said:

He looks a bit gammon.

It's frustration. That's why they are looking a bit weird in the pictures. Kind of unprofessional poses and grimacing.

Edited by JimTripper

On 8/31/2024 at 12:12 PM, JimTripper said:

You could also act like you're helping him with his space suit and reach in and do a hand job quickly, stroking it, acting like you're adjusting the suit.

Wouldn't work for me, as I take longer than 5 seconds.