Birds, booze and banter remain the Pattaya attraction for Brits

webfact

5 hours ago, CockneyGit said:

Fly thousands of miles on holiday to a beautiful, exotic destination with an amazing culture, just to get p*ssed up, eat fish 'n' chips and Sunday roast.

Oh dear !!ย 

Missing your jellied eels are you?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I would be amazed if I didnโ€™t have herpes.

Mathematically speaking.

Everything else is currently cured, that I know of.

ย 

And you?

Maybe does have, only a small percentage who have HSV-2 ever have recurring breakouts.ย  That does not mean they can't transmit it.

ย 

https://www.hims.com/blog/is-asymptomatic-herpes-a-thing

ย 

Also, most of the world has HSV-1, better know as fever blisters or cold sores.ย  There are other Herpes variants, some we get as kids, mild fever, goes away and does not recur.

ย 

There are 9 HSV variants.

20 hours ago, wombat said:

as opposed to living out one's retirement in the same name place in Pattaya?

The Wetherspoons in my home town did not offer the sunny ambience, the girls and all the fun options nearby. The beer was better, but that is all there was... if anything the food was worse!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

The whole world knows the British humour is the best in the world with an ability to laugh at themselves too

ย 

Sure Brits may be able to laugh at themselves, they just take it poorly when you laugh first.ย ย 

ย 

As for the best humour in the world. are you really making that tired claim?

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, n00dle said:

ย 

Sure Brits may be able to laugh at themselves, they just take it poorly when you laugh first.ย ย 

ย 

As for the best humour in the world. are you really making that tired claim?

Yes i am.Every Pub in Britain and Ireland has a funnier regular than i ever see on tv now with a few exceptions.By the way all the exceptions are Brits too.

1 minute ago, Kinok Farang said:

Yes i am.Every Pub in Britain and Ireland has a funnier regular than i ever see on tv now with a few exceptions.By the way all the exceptions are Brits too.

Uh Huh,

23 hours ago, KannikaP said:

So Naklua it is for Germans AND Skandies??

ย 

And Jockinese. I lived there for about 6 years. Plenty jermins on the sea-side of the Pattaya-Naklua road, more ethnically and culturally diverse on the Sukhumvit side.

I abhor Thai food and go to Pattaya mainly for Euro style food. Soi Buakhao has some great bars. I don;t drink so the attraction is food, and I am a bit old for the ladies.ย 

• Sad 1

On 8/26/2024 at 12:09 PM, MalcolmB said:

The new ones

ย 

Until I get a hold of them.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย  ย That is irresponsible behaviour and you should be ashamed of yourself .

ย  ย Potentially getting young girls pregnant and giving them diseases just so you can shoot your load condom free .

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

ย 

ย  ย That is irresponsible behaviour and you should be ashamed of yourself .

ย  ย Potentially getting young girls pregnant and giving them diseases just so you can shoot your load condom free .

Appallingย 

I would say it's

1. Booze

2. Banter

3. Birds

If we are talking about Pattaya in general. And then:

4. Trannys

5. Gays

6. Walking out of bars without paying their bill.

7. Fighting with police in the road.

8.Crashing rental motorbikes.

9. Getting thrown out of hotels

10. Stealing from 7-11.

ย 

ย 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Deserted said:

I would say it's

1. Booze

2. Banter

3. Birds

If we are talking about Pattaya in general. And then:

4. Trannys

5. Gays

6. Walking out of bars without paying their bill.

7. Fighting with police in the road.

8.Crashing rental motorbikes.

9. Getting thrown out of hotels

10. Stealing from 7-11.

ย 

ย 

We are talking about Brits,not Russians.

Keep up.

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

We are talking about Brits,not Russians.

Keep up.

If it were them I would also have to include buying dildos on the beach and jumping to their death from tall apartment dildos as well as posting things on line about having sex with animals in and around the city.

Birds, booze and banter remain the Pattaya attraction forย AGEING and Elderlyย Brits

ย 

TBH that is a much, much better way to spend the time, rather than sitting in a corner, behind a PC, whining and whimpering about everything and everyone!

Just my 2 cents.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, ravip said:

Birds, booze and banter remain the Pattaya attraction forย AGEING and Elderlyย Brits

ย 

TBH that is a much, much better way to spend the time, rather than sitting in a corner, behind a PC, whining and whimpering about everything and everyone!

Just my 2 cents.

ย 

ย  ย Are you posting that from a computer in a corner ?

• Haha 2

Pattaya is and always will be a dump.

ย 

The only thing that will change is it will become an even bigger dump!

ย 

Same goes for Phuket.

ย 

bob.

Edited by bob smith

Some of the ignorant comments from (relatively) new posters about the OP author (Barry Kenyon) indicate that they have zero knowledge of Barry's track record in Pattaya.

ย 

As for the fish and chips and roast beef lunch, I haven't had one of those in more than 2 decades, and I'm now salivating at the thought! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Agree 1

On 8/27/2024 at 12:10 PM, wombat said:

ย 

putin.jpg

ย 

I admit that I've been struggling for over a day to devine your intention by posting the above meme. Are you trying to imply that because I posted a meme of what I believe is an African-American man, that I must not only be (a) African-American but that (b) I must also be Muslim? Rather presumptuous, don't you think? Coupled with a picture of Putin in the background, is this meme suggesting that Putin is behind Muslim immigration into the UK? ย So you're implying that anyone who doesn't have a full-throated appreciation of British humor must be some sort of "outsider" who ought to go back to wherever they came from? Not only weird, but if you ask me, because of the above multiple leaps in logic (not to mention the xenophobia and racism), a complete fail in the humor department.

ย 

Edited by Gecko123