Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

No he didn't convict innocent men, put them on death row and then prevent new DNA evidence from being heard. He actually did some good things.

Between 1996 and 2000, Kennedy and NRDC helped Mexican commercial fishermen to halt Mitsubishi's proposal to build a salt facility in the Laguna San Ignacio, a known area in Baja where gray whales bred, and nursed their calves.[114] Kennedy wrote in opposition to the project, and took the campaign to Japan, meeting with the Japanese prime minister, Keizo Obuchi.

In his first case as an environmental attorney, Kennedy represented the NAACP in a lawsuit against a proposal to build a garbage transfer station in a minority neighborhood in Ossining, New York.[104]

In 1987, he successfully sued Westchester County to reopen the Croton Point Park, which was heavily used primarily by poor and minority communities from the Bronx.[105] He then forced the reopening of the Pelham Bay Park, which New York City had closed to the public and converted to a police firing range.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_Jr.

He's arguably done more good things than either of the two candidates.

And Japan Whale hunting  even more Now , Life-changing results 

Just now, Irish star said:

And Japan Whale hunting  even more Now , Life-changing results 

His aim wasn't to stop whale hunting.It was to stop a project by Mitsubishi that endangered the environment, a modest specific aim. Which he accomplished very well.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Biggest reason she won't even do interviews now with the sycophantic media. She's afraid she might cackle. Workin' hard to keep it under control.

She probably won't cackle at the debate while she's being shredded.

If the girls ain’t laughing , don’t expect a call back , Boring , you will be exposed, just a tip on Women , girls like to be humoured, it’s all they say , he’s funny and hilarious, Girls -101 , Try it… it works lol

I am really a smart guy and very intelligent. Yet can handle a debate with a woman. He know he is done for the election and fear further humiliation. Expecting him to intensify sowing doubts about the election. Trump can't and won't ever admit he lose. This man is the ultimate menace to the country. 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, stoner said:

you're really not as witty as you think you are. best to stop now before it becomes silly.

now im off to get a scoop of focus lcd cream. 

I edited that 10 min ago , now focus left right left right , I bet you order Ice cream like Vance orders donuts 555 Lamely 

14 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

I was surprised that it was the Harris side that wants Trump's mic to be UNMUTED.

And that the Trump side seems reticent to accept this.

Not what I was expecting. She is definitely messing with his head.

Trump threatens to pull out of Harris debate, hot mics an issue

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-threatens-pull-out-harris-debate-hot-mics-an-issue-2024-08-26/

Why Harris wants to unmute Trump

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/27/politics/harris-trump-debate-rules-analysis/index.html

Sad desperation. No interviews. One debate. No good ideas. She is a grubby puppet willing to sell her soul for power. All games no substance. Just a fake person.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, maesariang said:

Sad desperation. No interviews. One debate. No good ideas. She is a grubby puppet willing to sell her soul for power. All games no substance. Just a fake person.

Did this apparition just appear to you , if anything you re the fake , you have No substance , I lose IQ points with every comment you make , Comment counter 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

All games no substance. Just a fake person.

A bit like your posts, and you.

3 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Let's just hope for a huge Republican turnout on November  24.

Yes, you all should definitely plan to vote on November 24.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Let's just hope for a huge Republican turnout on November  24. It sounds like a great plan to me.

What happens on Nov 24 th , the Repubs are Lazy and outnumbered 

15 minutes ago, maesariang said:

13 pages talking about Trump. 

Denouncing Trump , il agree with ya 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Looks like Trump just pulled out of the September 10th debate, the only scheduled debate he had with Harris. Smartest thing Trump could ever do rather than get destroyed in the debate and do even further harm to his ailing campaign. 🐥🐣🐓🐔🐤

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl’s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network? Will panelist Donna Brazil give the questions to the Marxist Candidate like she did for Crooked Hillary Clinton? Will Kamala’s best friend, who heads up ABC, do likewise. Where is Liddle’ George Slopadopolus hanging out now? Will he be involved. They’ve got a lot of questions to answer!!! Why did Harris turn down Fox, NBC, CBS, and even CNN? Stay tuned!!!

Source:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/113025866788629314

Back to basics - Looks like - haha.

32 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

I was surprised that it was the Harris side that wants Trump's mic to be UNMUTED.

And that the Trump side seems reticent to accept this.

Not what I was expecting. She is definitely messing with his head.

Trump threatens to pull out of Harris debate, hot mics an issue

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-threatens-pull-out-harris-debate-hot-mics-an-issue-2024-08-26/

Why Harris wants to unmute Trump

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/27/politics/harris-trump-debate-rules-analysis/index.html

Reading that last link, are these Democrats desperate or what? They are now trying to elevate Harris' historic remark in the Pence debate into iconic status. But what was this wonder of rhetoric and oratory? Oh when she said "I'm speaking".

Either way, Trump has nothing to fear, he beat Hilary in debate and he'll beat Harris. But it's clear the Democrats want to change the goalposts yet again, because they want to play the victim card for Harris, "oh look bad white male is interrupting joyous warrior  Kamala". 

Ultimately they know they can't win on substance, so they want to make Kamala look good by being interrupted and showing her interrupting herself.

If it wasn't so sure that Trump will win the debate, it would almost be better if he cancelled it . The Democrats won't fight fair. Again.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Reading that last link, are these Democrats desperate or what? They are now trying to elevate Harris' historic remark in the Pence debate into iconic status. But what was this wonder of rhetoric and oratory? Oh when she said "I'm speaking".

Either way, Trump has nothing to fear, he beat Hilary in debate and he'll beat Harris. But it's clear the Democrats want to change the goalposts yet again, because they want to play the victim card for Harris, "oh look bad white male is interrupting joyous warrior  Kamala". 

Ultimately they know they can't win on substance, so they want to make Kamala look good by being interrupted and showing her interrupting herself.

If it wasn't so sure that Trump will win the debate, it would almost be better if he cancelled it . The Democrats won't fight fair. Again.

Good gosh. You can't really mean this? Gibberish

• Love It 1