Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

On 8/27/2024 at 3:38 AM, FriscoKid said:

Different democratic candidate, different game plan. 

According to the rumblings in the Trump team they want the microphone off because they are worried that Trump can’t handle 90 minutes of Harris having the option to speak the entire time.

They should be concerned. Trump isn’t sharp or skilled enough to handle it and he will get squeezed into a corner. Then he will get triggered and lash out. Will be a disaster for him. 

If Trump can't stand the heat in a major debate then how will he handle the heat when confronted by the big boys from around the World.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Mason45 said:

If Trump can't stand the heat in a major debate then how will he handle the heat when confronted by the big boys from around the World.

How? Everybody gets a good laugh. Including Trump himself. Such a  sport!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lokie said:

As a non american, I find it amazing some of you actually believe Kamala Harris is a good candidate for POUSA? Really? pmsl... Your adversaries are looking forward to having a weak President... Wont happen anyway Trump will be back in, after 12 mth the world will be a safer place for all. USA may get some if uts respect back.

Just a neutrals opinion... Harris could not black Trumps boots lol

You have a unique opinion and very insulting. So in that spirit I will not insult you 

Edited by earlinclaifornia

14 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You have a unique opinion and very insulting. So in that spirit I will not insult you 

Insulting? Man - get a grip of yourself... 

• Sad 1

Lol! I guess Trump's child-like brain cannot cope with Harris! He is only able to insult people! He is of course a RACIST as well! Imagine if lose for a woman of color!! He will never recover after that!!

• Like 1

Means he's a pussy. Petulant scaredy cat & whiny li'l be-otch. Loser...with a capital

L-O-S-E-RBig bark...no bite. 

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

See this is the kind of guy you want in charge of negotiations. not a woman who has zero economic acumen and no skill for negotiation

lol.... Trump is especially good at negotiating with women... 555

• Like 1

1 hour ago, watthong said:

Great, "Sweet Tulsi" -  you did your ring kissing number, now quietly go back to the GOP closet where you belong. Too bad you didn't have the chance to grill the big bad Barr, like Kamala did (see clip attached.) 

As you can see, sweetie, success depends on being at the right place at the right time and having the cojones to grab the bad guy by the cojones. Sorry you missed your chances...Now you can try a second time to grab the brass ring, "been extremely helpful in this campaign" you say? Yeah that does show in Trump spectacular meltdown for sure -  guess that must've something to do with Trump passing you over for shady JD? Ouch.

It means that IF she can prepare notes to read, and IF she knows the questions/subject in advance, she can sound serious and intelligent. However, a debate is the opposite. She will have to answer, not just read pointed talking points. And there is NO evidence she is capable. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Lokie said:

As a non american, I find it amazing some of you actually believe Kamala Harris is a good candidate for POUSA? Really? pmsl... Your adversaries are looking forward to having a weak President... Wont happen anyway Trump will be back in, after 12 mth the world will be a safer place for all. USA may get some if uts respect back.

Just a neutrals opinion... Harris could not black Trumps boots lol

Worry about your sorry self , we don’t need illogical comments from the Foreign peanut gallery , “ Neutral  “ You a Fangirl for Trump could you be more Blatant, Neutral do you have a definition for your neutrality sic

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

It means that IF she can prepare notes to read, and IF she knows the questions/subject in advance, she can sound serious and intelligent. However, a debate is the opposite. She will have to answer, not just read pointed talking points. And there is NO evidence she is capable. 

Are You capable of any Sense , you have no evidence your capable of any Debate about American Politics , Worry about Trudeau , or do you even know who he is lol

Edited by Irish star
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I am enjoying your random attempts at grammar, capitalization, and the like. Please carry on. 

Oh, and thank you for the compliment that I am capable of sense. A pity that Harris seems not to be.  

Again you offer Nothing , , it was a question read it again , where did you go to school ? You obviously didn’t finish keep your thesaurus handy , you use it to sound intelligent but it’s a complete nonsense at the end of the day   Personal attacks just like your boogeyman trump 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Again you offer Nothing , , it was a question read it again , where did you go to school ? You obviously didn’t finish keep your thesaurus handy , you use it to sound intelligent but it’s a complete nonsense at the end of the day   Personal attacks just like your boogeyman trump 

IMG_3231.png

IMG_3231.png

2 hours ago, Irish star said:

She had always been a Republican Plant lol , She wants a piece of the Diaper , Now 

of course she was, nothing to do with her going against obama over Syria, clashing with Harris, clinton and then being labelled a Russia asset.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Absolutely, when she debated Tulsi Gabbard she was taken to task for her poor prosecutorial record and she had no real answers. Even the news people were making fun of her.

and she dropped out straight after with less than 1% of votes.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Irish star said:

Does it matter crybaby 

you really are quite gobby aren't you. you pop, up for a couple of hours, spew a load on nonsense, call childish names, then crawl back in you basket until the next day

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/26/2024 at 9:44 PM, stoner said:

is this true ? 

Because she wants the decks piled high against Trump and with a Hot mike she can also say "I am speaking".  Thus, cutting Trump off. Why no interviews explain her policies neither on TV nor on her Website...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lokie said:

Insulting? Man - get a grip of yourself... 

Maybe your just entering MAGA illusion world and not reaizing how you can find your way out to leave your monkey bar to get a grip yourself!\

Harris could not black Trumps boots

Discusting turd 

Edited by earlinclaifornia

16 minutes ago, Irish star said:

IMG_3231.png

IMG_3231.png

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and she dropped out straight after with less than 1% of votes.

5 years ago , you don’t think she learned , don’t use yourself as an example of learning disabilities 

3 minutes ago, Paulgo said:

Because she wants the decks piled high against Trump and with a Hot mike she can also say "I am speaking".  Thus, cutting Trump off. Why no interviews explain her policies neither on TV nor on her Website...

You can keep repeating nonsense of No Policies  your just deflecting from Trump I asked for the last few days give me one Trump Policy , I got  crickets   What his policies 2025? Avoiding prison i will wait again , give me something, Revenge policy first day in office , I think that’s about it ,Nothing , No health care , no economic policy , it’s all about that whiny lil bitch 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1