Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I just hope Kamala will not start crying during the debate, because during her DNC speech I thought any minute she'll need Kleenex. That weird semi-crying voice, my God, how annoying is that to listen to?

I think you needed those  Kleenex's 555, even Trump thought she was almost Melenia looking Beautiful, Tossing huh

• Like 1

Just now, Irish star said:

What rules are you privy too , you said Yesterday he’s going to Lose , Kamala  doesn’t Kowtow to Trump , and now he’s running away , you support a Grown Toddler Coward 

No, he agreed to three debates, Kamala was afraid to debate in one, so they have agreed to two. 

No Kamala wants to change the rules, and Trump has agreed. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, he agreed to three debates, Kamala was afraid to debate in one, so they have agreed to two. 

Just because Truth Social said it , don’t make it True , Source ? she agreed to  one debate only 

Edited by Irish star
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 123Stodg said:

She is a song bird compared to listening to Trump. 

A cockatoo more like.

I find Trump very soothing, he moves from gentle whispering to casual speech quite skilfully. Very soothing. Unlike this half whiny nasal semi-crying of Harris. What a weird way of speaking she has.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I just hope Kamala will not start crying during the debate, because during her DNC speech I thought any minute she'll need Kleenex. That weird semi-crying voice, my God, how annoying is that to listen to?

Better than listening to Trump spew lies, hate and misinformation.

Can you imagine getting the presidential nomination? First person of color? Very emotional. Congrats to her. Sad you can't show some respect

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, stoner said:

still weak looking. 

While I take your point as this will be the view of some, I am thinking the more astute political decision to see how the first debate goes. without predicting a set outcome ... agreeing to more than the one debate is not decided advantage. I would say this holds true for both ... Trump faces sentencing before future debates (of course he will cite any sentencing as interference in the election).

• Love It 2

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The 3 debates were with Trump and Biden. Things change and Trump can't handle it. Poor little rich kid. :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

A cockatoo more like.

I find Trump very soothing, he moves from gentle whispering to casual speech quite skilfully. Very soothing. Unlike this half whiny nasal semi-crying of Harris. What a weird way of speaking she has.

What a “Weird” Way of Thinking , Trump is annoying, Soothing , his Vitriol is so Disgustingly Cringey 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

A cockatoo more like.

You judge candidate's on voice , well RFK is a disgraceful speaker  , Worms in throat or what , please don’t waste your time with some medical theory lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

A cockatoo more like.

Like Hillary, all whine.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

So you just like the tone and ignore the content. Figures.

What content? She hasn't given us any content. Everyone agrees her DNC speech was devoid of substance.

How will she pay for her middle class tax cuts? What's her economic policy apart from copying Trump's idea not to levy tax on tips?

I mean what content? That she has a brown mother who told her to something about injustice? Give me a break.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

His delivery seems very casual, soft and and pleasant most of the time. His ability to completely disregard script and go freestyle is very impressive and not something we see from Harris who seems terrified to make mistakes.

Yeah I’m sure the girl he pedo’d would love to hear it again as he slapped her with that Ivanka wig on