Thaksin Labels Pheu Thai Dissolution Lawsuit ‘Baloney’

3 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

i seriously doubt his persuasion was done indirectly. More likely he is giving orders and the PTP and his daughter are following them. 

Well, but it's still influence. By words and actions. See his visions some days ago. It was not the PM speaking but a convicted criminal and father of the unelected PM.

But I agree, it's a joke with politics in Thailand. However, isn't it similar to US or UK?😳

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

Am I correct in believing he is a convicted criminal and that there is still a charge against him that requires him to stand trial in 2025 ! If this is the case why is he allowed to interfere in the running of government.  I seem to recall that the Leader of Reform Pita was banned from any involvement in Thai politics for the next ten years only last month so why if I am correct is a convicted criminal allowed to influence the Government of the day !

Obviously, you are right.

And obviously, the people in charge somehow don't see certain things. They must have look the other way or were sick on that day or something like that. TiT

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously, you are right.

And obviously, the people in charge somehow don't see certain things. They must have look the other way or were sick on that day or something like that. TiT

How can anyone prove that Thaksin is meddling in Thai politics. He can make demands in private which he probably does. The difference with Move Forward was that the MFP did everything in the open.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mason45 said:

How can anyone prove that Thaksin is meddling in Thai politics. He can make demands in private which he probably does. The difference with Move Forward was that the MFP did everything in the open.

Yes, no future in that open and honest approach in Thailand

I would think that almost anyone COULD prove that the master puppeteer has his fingers in everything political in Thailand.

• Agree 1