Kanchanaburi Road Accident Kills Two

IMG_4874.jpeg

Picture from responders.

A road accident occurred in Koh Khao Village, Tha Muang District, Kanchanaburi Province, on August 26. Emergency services were alerted to a pickup truck that the driver had lost control of, overturned, and crashed into a roadside tree along Route 4 in Nong Takya Subdistrict.

At the scene, responders found that the pickup had been ripped apart, with the cab having been detached from the vehicle and the engine thrown further into the roadside verge. There wer two male victims, one was severely injured, identified as Mr. Parinya, 50 years old. He suffered a broken left leg, neck pain, and various abrasions across his body. Despite being rushed to the hospital, he was later pronounced dead at 16:50.

The other victim, sadly found dead at the scene, was identified as Mr. Supat, 28 years old, the son of Mr. Parinya. This tragic event has shocked the local community, leaving a family shattered by the loss of a father and son.

The cause of the accident is under investigation, the road was dry at the time of the accident and police stated that speed was probably a factor, considering the amount of damage.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-08-27

news-footer-3.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

They don't................:coffee1:

2 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

There wer two male victims, one was severely injured, identified as Mr. Parinya, 50 years old. He suffered a broken left leg, neck pain, and various abrasions across his body

They do........... 😂

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, apetley said:

If he survived he's still alive right?

OK, let's say that he was found dead on the scene of the accident.....right? 

I'll ask to have my comment removed, get a life people. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

He was found alive at the scene, that is Survive, he survived the accident, he was taken to hospital, not the morgue. 

Time for you to go back to school. 

No need for school, I know that being fatally injured in an accident is not surviving the accident.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, edwinchester said:

No need for school, I know that being fatally injured in an accident is not surviving the accident.

Yep, the guy was found dead at the scene of the accident 

I agree, I'm wrong. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

I already deleted the post.

That's OK, 

5 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

one was severely injured, identified as Mr. Parinya, 50 years old. He suffered a broken left leg, neck pain, and various abrasions across his body

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

I'd be interested to see how Thailand records these 2 fatalities from the same wreck.  My understanding is that the guy who died at the scene will be recorded as a road fatality, while the guy who died later, won't.  

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

My understanding is that the guy who died at the scene will be recorded as a road fatality, while the guy who died later, won't

That is also my understanding.

7 minutes ago, HK MacPhooey said:

They were Christians?

Not that I'm religious but if you read my post I was thanking a mystical being for being able to read, maybe you might learn also. 

Edited by brianthainess

40 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

They didn't.

Just as well really they might have needed an electric mobility scooter to get around on, and one member hates to see them 'on the road' ........

• Thumbs Up 1