Paetongtarn's Leadership Under Scrutiny Amid Ethics Allegations

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Supporting this, Paiboon detailed how Paetongtarn had initially secured 39 votes from Palang Pracharath MPs for her prime ministerial bid by pledging to maintain the coalition. However, failing to include Palang Pracharath in the government, Paetongtarn is now seen as having reneged on her commitments, questioning her leadership integrity.

Promises in Thailand are worthless...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Saw they tried another excuse yesterday. That she hadn't sold her shares in a company until three days after she was chosen to be the next PM.

She hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Sour Grapes too much I think.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

All this is a Total Farce, Can the idiots not see the effect its going to have on Thailand all this squabbling, which investor in his right mind going to invest in Thailand. Backward  Thailand 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Can't happen. PTP would leave the coalition. I have been saying for months that a destabilisation of the current govt. is at play by the forces that want the status quo of the military royalist establishment. This is another step down that road. Allowing Thaksin back was also part of the plan. Am I being too much of a  cynic/conspiracy theorist?

I meant Prawit for PM after a coup. There hasn't been one for a while; it is vital to maintain such an important tradition.

Edited by champers
  • Like 1

The soft coups will turn into a full on coup. It's on it's way and the planning is ongoing. The whole farce of the last election and bringing Thaksin back is all part of a long term plan by the military royalist establishment. Their power and money will not be threatened by anyone.