Chinese luxury property pitch in Bangkok angers Thai netizens

webfact

1 hour ago, UWEB said:

If you have a property in Company name, you are not selling the House or Condo, you are selling the Company. Very easy to do.

I know all that, but how do you confirm the ownership?

1 hour ago, UWEB said:

If you have a property in Company name, you are not selling the House or Condo, you are selling the Company. Very easy to do.

Yeah, to stupid people.

I appreciate the Thais old-timey blood and soil nationalism. So many people in our countries don't even care they're becoming a minority in city after city and in fact celebrate the "diversity". Civilizational losers with no future. Meanwhile the Thais actually care about surviving and thriving so I support them 100%.

15 hours ago, retarius said:

Many years ago I lived in a supposedly upscale apartment building in another country. I was the only white person and everyone else was Chinese. It was pretty bad. The Chinese spit a lot and the stairwells were filled with spit ejected by these folks. Accompanied by that Chinese people seem unable to have a conversation between themselves without yelling or closing doors without slamming them whatever the time of day. 

reminds me of the last flight I took on Cathay from NY  thru Hong Kong

Loud, coughing, SPITTING,and this was on the plane ..   after 15 mins in the air the restroom looked like a subway toilet

then when we got to Hong Kong,   they continued to hack and spit on the floor of the airport simply amazing..   contrast that with flying from NY thru Taipei with EVA, total upgrade in clientele

18 hours ago, john donson said:

introduces a luxury villa in the Rama 9 neighbourhood of Bangkok, which is available for nearly 5 million baht.

5 million buys you a luxury house now? where?

5 mill won't even get you luxury in Lam Lukka Pathum Thani

6 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

reminds me of the last flight I took on Cathay from NY  thru Hong Kong

Loud, coughing, SPITTING,and this was on the plane ..   after 15 mins in the air the restroom looked like a subway toilet

then when we got to Hong Kong,   they continued to hack and spit on the floor of the airport simply amazing..   contrast that with flying from NY thru Taipei with EVA, total upgrade in clientele

It sounds like a couple of PIA and BA flights I took out of Islamabad.  Pakistanis stand above the toilet so imagine them standing on the toilet in the airplane  

It was not pretty

• Agree 1