Soil Indicators not Working During Phuket Landslide, says Official

webfact

1 hour ago, JoePai said:

not working due to a lack of budget and maintenance

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Yes, and they are the most expensive you can buy so they shouldn't need maintenance! The budget was great, the receivers where particularly happy! :jap:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jenkins9039 said:

All the money Phuket makes...

You can't expect them to spend a little on that on land slide sensors or tsunami buoys, what are you thinking. Would cost them 0.0001% revenue! 

9 hours ago, simon43 said:

Exactly the same lazy, make-excuses attitude that the Thai authorities have for the tsunami warning buoy west of Phuket - it hasn't worked for months due to lack of maintenance....

Dagnabbit, simon, that equipment is suppose to last for ever. That's what I expect out of my computer and mobile phone. What's wrong with those people?  5555🤣

• Haha 1

total bs .... just like everything here,  CCTV's not working because it's convenient at the time of the crime.

nothing new here ... they were probably getting kick backs from the developers :burp:  so have to do something to hide any implication. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

This is a Topic in the news   "Call to rev up small nuclear plant project"

can you imagine Thais building  this or running it

god help anyone living within 100 kms of it ....   they're doomed from day one ... 

I wonder if the department responsible for maintaining the soil sensor (is there such a department?), will now be sued for millions by the families of those who died.....  (not holding out much hope here that this will happen)