Lopburi: 18 Year Old Man Fatally Attacked by Three American Bully Dogs

24 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I really don't give a fig about America, in anyway shape or form. 

If this was remotely true you wouldn't have mentioned it, But I am sure it was an attempt to discredit my statements since you have no other means to do so

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

All bred from the same Genes. 

Wrong again. 😃

Bulldogs hail from the Molosser dog family where Pitbulls hail from the Terrier family.

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Wrong again. 😃

Bulldogs hail from the Molosser dog family where Pitbulls hail from the Terrier family.

Bully dog is not a Bulldog. keep trying to defend these killers though.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Bully dog is not a Bulldog.

It's not a Pitbull either. It is descended from bulldogs and a mix of various terriers. 

Genetically different from American PitBull Terriers (the only true "Pitbull"). 

But thanks for once again showing how the bite stats for PitBulls get inflated by mistaken identity.

38 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

keep trying to defend these killers though.

I'm not defending them. I am simply pointing out that the dogs in this attack are not Pitbulls. Not even close. They don't even look like American Bullys to me. They have the distinctive short snout and jaw of a bulldog, bred that way for bull baiting. 

image.png.f5acfc8cc09e3ec6a890f909efb2ef68.png

Edited by JonnyF
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Strange how accuracy becomes pedanticism in so many posters' eyes.  You're right, the dog was reported as being an American Bully, it was definitely not reported as being a Pit Bull, two very different things, so my comment was accurate, not pedantic.  

Yes, it would appear some posters cannot see the difference between this beautiful creature (courtesy of google, not mine)

image.png.76e43ea6f44bef049b218fd93c02c44f.png

And whatever this mutt is.

image.png.45686bde48fabaa3a00ae267de154ae1.png

Owner of Dogs That Killed Brother Offers Them for Adoption

American-Bully-dog.png

In a tragic turn of events in Lop Buri’s Muang district, Apisit Chansakunnee faces the heart-wrenching decision to give away his three American Bully dogs after they fatally mauled his 18-year-old brother. The devastating incident took place in Apisit’s bedroom on the second floor of their house on August 30, unfolding in the unnerving quiet captured by the home’s security cameras.

The footage reveals Apisit’s younger brother entering the room to play with the dogs, only to be later seen desperately fleeing as the dogs pursued and attacked him on the stairs. The next day, a forensic examination determined he had been dead for over 12 hours, with severe wounds covering his face and body and significant blood loss contributing to his untimely death.

Apisit, who had recently brought the two-year-old dogs home from Bangkok, expressed his sorrow and confusion, stating the dogs had previously shown no signs of aggression, and his brother had always enjoyed their company. The attack occurred while the household was empty.

Despite his fondness for the dogs, the horror of the incident left Apisit with no choice but to seek new homes for them. Various organisations and individuals have reached out, showing interest in adopting the dogs. Apisit is currently considering these requests and plans to decide shortly.

This tragic event leaves the community in shock and raises questions about canine behaviour and safety. Apisit’s difficult decision underscores the profound impact the loss has had on his family.

File photo for reference only

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-09-03

news-footer-4.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, gargamon said:

Somebody adopt the damn dogs and kill them. How are they still alive?

I've rethought this. He wants to rehome them. He's considering many requests for the dogs. Obviously looking for the highest bidder. Some loser will buy them because they're proven killers.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Despite his fondness for the dogs, the horror of the incident left Apisit with no choice but to seek new homes for them. Various organisations and individuals have reached out, showing interest in adopting the dogs. Apisit is currently considering these requests and plans to decide shortly.

Would someone like to adopt my killer dogs?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

So, they will get a new home with fresh people to kill. Who is in charge of this farse? The Grim Reaper?

This is one of the things I can not understand about Thailand and animals. I realize their religion has a part to make so they do not kill animals. But, i was always taught that once an animal tastes human blood, they become a danger for any human. Killing them reduces the risk of another person getting hurt. But, I think Thais value a dogs life more than a humans. They kill each other over such silly things but do not want to kill a murderous blood thirsty dog. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Great idea!

Display attitude of heartbreaking' decision to put 3 savage killer dogs up for adoption.

Pass same savage killer dogs on to another person.

Who will likely be savaged by them

They should be killed immediately!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

“mis identification of pitbulls” is just a rhetorical ruse. To hide their true intentions of keeping an aggressive dog. The cult will even tell you American bully and XL bully were bred specifically to eliminate these traits. Nonsense. 

Why can’t people just keep beagles and Corgis? You need a vicious dog already? 

31 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

This is one of the things I can not understand about Thailand and animals. I realize their religion has a part to make so they do not kill animals. But, i was always taught that once an animal tastes human blood, they become a danger for any human. Killing them reduces the risk of another person getting hurt. But, I think Thais value a dogs life more than a humans. They kill each other over such silly things but do not want to kill a murderous blood thirsty dog. 

Everything with murder and killing I agree with. However, there are no connections with an animal tasting human blood that makes it more dangerous. However, these ones should be put down as they are dangerous with or without tasting blood.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Staffordshire Bull Terriers are dangerous?   Really?  What experience do you have of them in order to make that claim?

Yes. Very. This man died this year after protecting visitors from such a vicious and unpredictable time bomb masquerading as a “pet”. 

“Sydney man who saved woman and child was mauled to death by dogs in ‘attack of extreme ferocity’”

https://7news.com.au/news/sydney-man-who-saved-woman-and-child-was-mauled-to-death-by-dogs-in-attack-of-extreme-ferocity-c-13825477.amp

「The inquest heard 18-months before the attack, one of the Staffordshire bull terriers had viciously attacked a real estate agent at the owner’s previous address, leaving the agent with serious injuries. “He was jumping up and going for my throat,” agent Barry Grant told the inquest. “I was in serious trouble,” he said. NSW police and Penrith City Council didn’t take action against the bull terrier at the time, as they deemed the dog was “animal in defence” who was “protecting the property”.

IMG_4956.jpeg

Edited by Captain Monday

These monsters do not deserve a new home. They deserve to be put to death, and the sooner the better. They are terrors, and there is little chance of reform, as they have demonstrated what they are capable. Murder. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

On 9/2/2024 at 11:47 AM, JonnyF said:

I probably wouldn't have one if I was living in a Pattaya shoe box condo chasing bargirls like many expats.

But on the farm my dogs kill vermin (rats, snakes, lizards etc.) as well as discouraging locals from stealing our fruit, tools etc. or turning up horny at 2am after too much Thai Whisky when I am away working in Bangkok. 

Much more trustworthy than a local security guard. 

Well said. The same for me and my family. 8 dogs, 8 cats in our walled garden. The Dogs provide excellent security, the cats less so .

The dogs involved in the attack should be euthanized. Of course. 

The fact remains that they are not PitBulls. But kill the bulldog mutts if it makes you feel better. 

Feel free to add it to the Pitbull death stats as well. Nobody is banning them anyway. Not in Thailand. 

Don't like it? Return to the nanny states from whence you came.

• Confused 1

local thug or drug dealer might be interested...   dog kill man, man should put them down

the 'brother' owner of the killers, is crying because, he have to put them for adoption... brother dead = more for him to get

Edited by john donson
  • Confused 1