Trump trashes Fox News over poll that shows Harris leading in swing states

Inderpland

If we step back,  and look at this, it's like a classic Bullwinkle episode with Boris Badenov  furtively defending Russia's preferred  candidate, Trump. Does anone else see some of the fervent  Trump loyalists as looking like this?

image.jpeg.3ccc2e258a6fbeefde070f4b29af0495.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Patong2021 said:

If we step back,  and look at this, it's like a classic Bullwinkle episode with Boris Badenov  furtively defending Russia's preferred  candidate, Trump. Does anone else see some of the fervent  Trump loyalists as looking like this?

image.jpeg.3ccc2e258a6fbeefde070f4b29af0495.jpeg

Russia wants Harris. Weak opposition. As does China and Iran. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

I just post facts.You post opinions disguised as facts, usually sweeping generalisations that you cannot backup.
I had nothing to prove, you made the claim.
I don't support GOP or Trump...now this I do not believe,

BTW, opinions dont have to be supported by links. My comments were in response to your "facts" 
trying to have you justify them.  You failed as you usually do.

You posted zero facts, zero links.

Why lie?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

I just post facts.You post opinions disguised as facts, usually sweeping generalisations that you cannot backup.

BTW, opinions dont have to be supported by links. My comments were in response to your "facts" 

I backed up my claim with 3 links. Where are yours? How badly do you want to lose? 3 nil or 5 nil? 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Pauline would be your level. No facts to back up her claims either. You still have not posted any data to back up your claims. We both know why.

Why back up her claims please explain.

1 minute ago, tilaceer said:

Flog that dead horse in desperation to leave the conversation with a shred of dignity.

Again what claims..you rant, but offer no specifics  ?
Never have I seen someone as childish on here as you.

Sorry for posting facts with links. Keep supporting Harris if that makes you feel good. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Sorry for posting facts with links. Keep supporting Harris if that makes you feel good. 

When will you post facts that support your statement that Trump won by the highest margin in the history of debates, and that everybody says so ?
I don't need your permission should I decide to support Harris.
For your edification, I am just a Trump hater and proud of it.
But I don't like people who lie and pretend that what they state are facts, and then cannot justify those statements, but then have to resort to childish gibberish.
If in your mind this is some kind of contest where you feel you have won, so be it.
Do a virtual lap of honour around your brain cells.
Kind of pathetic though, because you exhibit this kind of behaviour in just about every post in what appear to be some kind of attempted intellectual justification, and you just cant let go when you are called out.

Edited by tilaceer
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

13 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

When will you post facts that support your statement that Trump won by the highest margin in the history of debates, and that everybody says so ?
I don't need your permission should I decide to support Harris.
For your edification, I am just a Trump hater and proud of it.
But I don't like people who lie and pretend that what they state are facts, and then cannot justify those statements, but then have to resort to childish gibberish.
If in your mind this is some kind of contest where you feel you have won, so be it.
Do a virtual lap of honour around your brain cells.
Kind of pathetic though, because you exhibit this kind of behaviour in just about every post in what appear to be some kind of attempted intellectual justification, and you just cant let go when you are called out.

Still no facts or links. Just 15 rambling posts. Bye.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just had to remove a huge conversation because almost every post broke the rules. Personal attacks, masked profanity (We aren't stupid. You aren't fooling anyone.), name calling, etc.

Just a little perspective:

• In twenty years I don't think I ever seen someone change their mind in a political discussion here. 
  • Outside this little subforum nobody cares about, or is the least bit influenced by what you say here.

To sum it up, nothing you say here really makes a difference, so stop acting like you're fighting for the future of humanity. It's not the end of the world if someone thinks differently. You aren't going to change them, but the methods you use to try are making this forum unreadable, and that's something we will take action to stop.

If you want to keep posting here, follow the rules, and keep your goals in perspective.

Thank you.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

Use the report button

The report button is not a tool in your arguments with others. You can provide a reasonable counter argument to what others are stating. If it doesn't work, move on with your life and don't take things here so seriously. If you make a report and it wasn't acted on, again, move on. Don't discuss it here. This is the last warning I'm giving.

Fox poll only had Harris up by 2 in Georgia. In 2020 they were wrong by 3.5. Same error Trump is 1.5 ahead.

The DNC bounce was small really. Harris is probably down by 2 points in many states given the 2020 errors.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1