"Big Boobs Barbershop" Draws Crowds with Expert Haircuts in Khon Kaen

webfact

22 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

But how big are the hairdressers juggs ?

Interesting, jugs for me means "jugs of beer" = ears! (cockney slang UK). 

I do not think I would sit and look at the hairdressers ears!

For breasts, cockney slang is "Bristols" = Bristol City FC = "titties"!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

I can imagine that 70% of AN members will be gutted that they're bald so won't be able to go in an ogle this lady. 

They probably do head polishing as well 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burma Bill said:

Interesting, jugs for me means "jugs of beer" = ears! (cockney slang UK). 

I do not think I would sit and look at the hairdressers ears!

For breasts, cockney slang is "Bristols" = Bristol City FC = "titties"!

I've always known them as 'Thrupenny Bits' although I was only 3 years old when this coin was withdrawn from circulation in 1971.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Keeps said:

I've always known them as 'Thrupenny Bits' although I was only 3 years old when this coin was withdrawn from circulation in 1971.

They could also be classed as safety devices as she could never fall flat on here face.

32 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Yes indeed and for those that do not know - an old UK thrupenny bit (I remember them very well being born in 1944 - well before deciimalisation!)

image.jpeg.6cd350755edd9d96b5f349707f92df95.jpeg

Edited by Burma Bill
additional information
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Another thread where the American obsession with oversize mammaries is on display. Was everyone bottle-fed?

When I see girls like that, I wonder where said mammaries will be when they are 50 or 60.

A re-implant is my guess

4 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Yes indeed and for those that do not know - an old UK thrupenny piece: (I remember them very well being born in 1944 - well before deciimalisation!)

image.jpeg.6cd350755edd9d96b5f349707f92df95.jpeg

I genuinely mean this with the utmost respect (and have previously posted along these lines) but taking into account your birth year and previous occupation (policeman I believe?) you really should change your posting name to Burma 'Old' Bill....555

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Another thread where the American obsession with oversize mammaries is on display. Was everyone bottle-fed?

When I see girls like that, I wonder where said mammaries will be when they are 50 or 60.

When they're that age, does it matter? We've all seen it. 

11 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Sex is selling... Big boobs barbershop... Happy endings not included.........There was no other decent name to invent?

She was inspired by Hooters hamburger restaurants no doubt. I think it's brilliant. You can't draw a better crowd draw than with  a name like that. If it's just haircuts she still makes 10 times more money. I'm sure the men enjoy the company of a beautiful Thai girl as much as anyone even without a happy ending. God bless her! If I lived there I would come by (no pun intended) Aa a matter of fact I might take a ride from Bangkok for a holiday and pop in for a quick one. (a haircut you dirty minded old perverts haha). I wish her luck and prosperity. Did she say whether she was single? haha. Cheers everyone. 

Edited by Jonathan Swift

11 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Sex is selling... Big boobs barbershop... Happy endings not included.........There was no other decent name to invent?

Well between that, "Catholic Nun Barbershop",  and "Ugly Fat Girl Barbershop" this name was the winner. And how do you know she's not a decent girl who just had a brilliant idea to market her shop? Where do you get your moral authority to presume to judge anyway? There are plenty of beautiful Thai girls who don't sell sex. So as far as decency goes, you're the one with the dirty and prejudiced mind. I hope your life has a happy ending. Cheers. 

"Big Boobs Barbershop". I think that could be a case of false advertising. They look like typical tiny Asian boobs to me.

Not that there's anything wrong with them.

When I was a teenager with long hair my friends and I used to regularly visit a men's hair salon for a wash, cut, and dry. The male hairdresser employed a gorgeous and well endowed young woman to do the washing. She would towel dry our hair with our heads between her boobs. I'm feeling a stirring just remembering it.

Edited by chickenslegs
Just remembered the salon name - House of Courtney, Hanley, S-o-T
  • Haha 1

I remember, when I was a lot younger and less aware, getting a haircut, in Hua Hin, from a Ladyboy. I didn't know she was a Ladyboy because all I could see were the great boobs, but it turned out the german sausage poking into my neck and shoulder was the giveaway and a bit disconcerting. I never went back.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Joe Boy Walton said:

I remember, when I was a lot younger and less aware, getting a haircut, in Hua Hin, from a Ladyboy. I didn't know she was a Ladyboy because all I could see were the great boobs, but it turned out the german sausage poking into my neck and shoulder was the giveaway and a bit disconcerting. I never went back.

Chicken.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, norfolkandchance said:
23 hours ago, Lacessit said:

IME smaller breasts hold their shape, better and longer. Also less prone to breast cancer.

IMO any more than a handful is a waste.

Or a mouthful.

Maybe a competitor could set up near by......"Sugar Tits Salon"..........................:giggle:

On 9/2/2024 at 9:41 AM, MalcolmB said:

I was in a barber shop here which was off the beaten path on a previous trip. 
The hairdresser had a room which she lived in behind the shop with a younger guy she claimed was her brother.

I was the only one in the shop.

It appeared she told her brother to leave.

She then cut my hair and asked me if I wanted a massage in the back room.

I still wasn’t sure what was going on but went along.

Then it ended up being a happy massage.

She asked me for 1,000. 
Not sure if it was a free massage and bj with the 1,000 baht haircut.

Or a free haircut and massage with the 1,000 baht  bj. 
It was definitely a hair salon, not a massage shop.

This place is weird sometimes, but in a good way.

Best haircut I ever had.

So Come on, Where is it ??