British man arrested for operating illegal beauty clinic

webfact

45 minutes ago, saintdomingo said:

Mr G with his daily (when possible) anti-Brit dig.

Let's hope it is just a hiccup, as he almost said.

What are your meaning! What anti-Brit? Have not been doing anything of that for the last 2-3 months. Here I just mention it looks like an unlucky day. What kind of bashing or wrong can you see in that? You sure, it´s not only you that need to talk about something that doesn´t exist no more, or maybe you just woke up from your bear sleep?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Anything involving injections should be medically supervised. He should be jailed for practicing medicine without a license. Then jailed some more for work and visa violations.

Ya think?  Wonder why those officials mentioned in the OP didn't think of that?

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Anything involving injections should be medically supervised. He should be jailed for practicing medicine without a license. Then jailed some more for work and visa violations.

Agreed, but those who go to people like this should know better.

• Thumbs Up 2

44 minutes ago, kwaussie said:

If i was going for treatment i wouldn't trust him because of those silly tattoos.

Quite frankly, IF you accepted "treatment" of this sort from an unqualified muppet like this, you'd be too stupid to see anything wrong!

IMO the idiots here are the customers, although idiocy is not an offence of course!  🙄

38 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

What are your meaning! What anti-Brit? Have not been doing anything of that for the last 2-3 months. Here I just mention it looks like an unlucky day. What kind of bashing or wrong can you see in that? You sure, it´s not only you that need to talk about something that doesn´t exist no more, or maybe you just woke up from your bear sleep?

You seem to have issues with many on this forum. A lot of conflict.

Did you ever consider “it might be me?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

You seem to have issues with many on this forum. A lot of conflict.

Did you ever consider “it might be me?”

I think you have a stalking problem. Much better if you go back to the TAT article and answer the uncomfortable questions instead.

53 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

So your post mentions the first Brit criminals in what you say is 2-3 months and you say you hope it's just a hiccup and soon gets back to normal.

And those you say are not anti-Brit sentiments.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, saintdomingo said:

So your post mentions the first Brit criminals in what you say is 2-3 months and you say you hope it's just a hiccup and soon gets back to normal.

And those you say are not anti-Brit sentiments.

I guess that depends on how thin skin you have. Yours definitely ain´t Roger Moore (The Saint) quality. 🤣

Edited by Gottfrid

4 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

What? Again? Those perky Brits in Thailand are involved in criminal activity? Stop issuing travel visas to them. The police background checks are required before allowing them to enter Thailand.

A lovely bit of Brit bashing.

How very original!

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Seems like it´s an unlucky day for the brits today. This one, and a drug dealer. Has been quiet a while, though. Hopefully just a hick-up.

At least it's real criminals who really are a danger to society that they are now going for, not some 65 year old little lady  overstayer of 5 days, like Big Joke and his gang used to target.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Lopburikid said:

At least it's real criminals who really are a danger to society that they are now going for, not some 65 year old little lady  overstayer of 5 days, like Big Joke and his gang used to target.

Agree, this is actually two that should get the boot.