Ex-MAGA Fans Reveal What Finally Made Them Dump 'Disgusting' Trump In Damning Ads

Inderpland

41 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I would agree with spidermike on this. During the first pre-election for Trump every time I traveled internationally I was asked multiple times why the US would allow someone like Trump to run for office. After he was elected and started his bs acts the questioning I got in airports or out in public venues in a number of countries was shock and disgust that he was acting the way he did and how he treated foreign Heads of State at summit meetings. The world watched his freak show and the USA lost credibility in most country's eyes. At no time in history,  outside the Civil War, has anyone ever promoted a divide in politics and social behavior than Trump has. 

Rubbish. Any division was pre-existing or formed as soon as Trump entered politics, mainly due to the powerful influence of the biased mainstream media. Trump was never liked by many from his "Apprentice" days. His behaviour is perceived as being incorrect by the wonderful and perfect public.

It's just that he is too straightforward and doesn't boolchit nearly as much as most career 'politicians'.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Your comments are rubbish. Trump's behavior gave the green light for hate and discord among Americans. The disconnect among Americans was never at a level like he promoted with lies and bs. Are you from the US, I think not ?

Trump doesn't  Boolchit? That's all he does and its pathetic that he does it and that it encourages others to treat people with different views like sh!t. Its amazing how many sheep fall for his bs.  You apparently seem to fall into that category. The apprentice was a train wreck and clearly showed the unaware public the POS he is. You apparently don't know his background or don't care how many people and companies he f'd over intentionally.

So how come all these complaints appeared after he ran the first time? What green light are you on about? Other politicians don't bs?  Are you kidding???

I'm not American but, unfortunately, what happens in the the USA affects much of what happens everywhere, in many important respects. I'm not a great fan of Trump but, at the moment, the awful alternative is why I hope that he wins.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

So how come all these complaints appeared after he ran the first time? What green light are you on about? Other politicians don't bs?  Are you kidding???

I'm not American but, unfortunately, what happens in the the USA affects much of what happens everywhere, in many important respects. I'm not a great fan of Trump but, at the moment, the awful alternative is why I hope that he wins.

Since your not from the USA then you dont know or care about his history. Sure every politician bs's to some degree but none like Trump. Since your not from the US, who you think should win in the next election is pointless. You have no reference point about truth in the US other than what media, not news, presents you. Sure the US affects other countries and their actions and thats why you should make yourself better informed on who Trump really is as you apparently dont know. Do yourself a favor and read up on him throughout his life. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Suuuuuure.

Below is just one example of literally hundreds I could link to. He was never very bright and at this point in his miserable life his brain is fried. Could it be the windmills becuase he mentions them again in the linked material?

Donald Trump Spews Word Salad About AI During All-In Podcast

'AI, little things... simple two... little simple letters... but it’s big'

You talk about windmills and then offer up Gizmo? No video - just biased comment with misquotes.

It's Friday. Take the rest of the week off.

Just now, nauseus said:

You talk about windmills and then offer up Gizmo? No video - just biased comment with misquotes.

It's Friday. Take the rest of the week off.

The Youtube video is linked in the article. If you can stand his face, voice and the drivel then enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2024 at 10:43 PM, Inderpland said:

Google it.

Google is not your friend, it will lie to you. If anyone hasn’t already figured that out then there’s little hope, sorry.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Since your not from the USA then you dont know or care about his history. Sure every politician bs's to some degree but none like Trump. Since your not from the US, who you think should win in the next election is pointless. You have no reference point about truth in the US other than what media, not news, presents you. Sure the US affects other countries and their actions and thats why you should make yourself better informed on who Trump really is as you apparently dont know. Do yourself a favor and read up on him throughout his life. 

You are consumed with <removed>, You go on about division - I remember Biden saying that his priority was to unite the country when he got in and look what happened after that?

The history which matters most now is his previous term as President, which was fair overall, right up until the election. I still see him being a better option for the USA than Harris.

But don't worry, I don't get a vote.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

The Youtube video is linked in the article. If you can stand his face, voice and the drivel then enjoy!

I gave it 5 minutes - he was fine - you're just wasting my time.

6 hours ago, john donson said:

you don't matter, US citizen or not... voting, free speech... you think you matter?

Free speech is an imperative and the foundation of freedom and democracy which is very annoying for the left, they simply hate anyone that doesn’t agree with them and shut them down, the intolerant are the absolute epitome of fascism.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, john donson said:

you don't matter, US citizen or not... voting, free speech... you think you matter?

No more than you do.

Try as I might, I can't find any Congressman or Senator on the Democrat side of politics claiming Harris is a menace to the Constitution.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

No more than you do.

Try as I might, I can't find any Congressman or Senator on the Democrat side of politics claiming Harris is a menace to the Constitution.

You didn't try very hard, she wants to tinker with the Supreme Court no less. 

• Confused 1