Tim Walz: The Unexpected Strength Behind Harris’s VP Pick

Social Media

19 minutes ago, Tug said:

I agree just a decent guy that gets good thing done exactly what we need,no more con man grifters!

I liked his COIVD snitch line. 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Football coach has also been reduced to asisstant defensive coordinator. Bare in mind this is high school football we are talking about.

When I lived in the American South, the desire to coach high school sports was so demented that a half a dozen assistant coaches lolling about doing nothing was not uncommon.

Thank you for letting me know about assistant coordinators. Every coordinator needs someone to send out for coffee.

I can't remember a VP getting so much press. It's just down to Trump not being entertaining anymore and Harris being a blank slate that the VP's are the only way to fill up media space.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:
1 hour ago, Sorted2024 said:

I think you will find some slightly disturbing info in coming on other platforms on this guy

QAnon or NewsMax or Tucker or the Five

so if kamala went on the 5 and gave an interview....what then ? would it still be fake news and lies ? 

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Why are you guys so set on making up hypothetical situations that are extremely unlikely to occur

who is you guys ? are you another one of the slow learners that still wants to call me a trump supporter because at times i say things you disagree with. check.

it was a simple question.... that you make it sound like the crusades. 

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

Desperation perhaps that would be my guess kinda lame if you ask me.

unlike your answers. which to be honest sound like you are about to blow your wad to any positive news for democrats. i can see why after you were wrong for so long. 

i fully expect on almost every single american political thread.....good old tug will be the first to comment. i could pull up a few of your real gushers over the last couple weeks but why bother..... we know they are there.

you however cannot pull up a single comment of me praising trump.

spare me tug. i am still not a trump supporter. you really need to catch on its growing quite boring. i was on here long before you saying bad things about the orange man. in fact things happened to me for using terms like that before. oh how times have changed.

i will get the same response as i did a few weeks ago when i said this to another poster.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JCauto said:

So if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bicycle. 

Why are you guys so set on making up hypothetical situations that are extremely unlikely to occur, then imagining what might happen, then pontificating as if it actually DID happen? Who does that kind of weird thing? Trying to think, something about sharks and electric boats...

The logic Trump’s supporters, both foreign and domestic, are fond of is, like ‘granny’s wheels’ circular.

They construct a hypothetical situation and then argue with it, not realizing the source of the hypothetical and the argument against it are the both out of their own head. 

They just love arguing with themselves.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stoner said:

who is you guys ? are you another one of the slow learners that still wants to call me a trump supporter because at times i say things you disagree with. check.

it was a simple question.... that you make it sound like the crusades. 

unlike your answers. which to be honest sound like you are about to blow your wad to any positive news for democrats. i can see why after you were wrong for so long. 

i fully expect on almost every single american political thread.....good old tug will be the first to comment. i could pull up a few of your real gushers over the last couple weeks but why bother..... we know they are there.

you however cannot pull up a single comment of me praising trump.

spare me tug. i am still not a trump supporter. you really need to catch on its growing quite boring. i was on here long before you saying bad things about the orange man. in fact things happened to me for using terms like that before. oh how times have changed.

i will get the same response as i did a few weeks ago when i said this to another poster.

I’ve been active on this platform since 2015,7years longer than you please spare me your histrionics I don’t care.im usually first on trump threads because of when i tend to be on my computer and mostly about trump because of the threat he represents no more no less.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1