16 year old Thai girl dies of ketamine overdose during sex

COVER-PIC-2024-09-05T161458.png

A 16 year old girl died of a ketamine overdose while having sex with a 63 year old man in central Thailand.

Mueang Samut Prakan Police Station officers were alerted to the death of the teenage girl, Thanyaluck, at around 9pm yesterday, September 4. Police went to the scene, a two-storey house in the Prae Kasa sub-district, Mueang district, Samut Prakan.

Upon investigating the scene, Thanyaluck was found lifeless on the bed of the 63 year old homeowner, Suchin. She was wearing a green tank top and black shorts, and her bra was unhooked. The girl had blood running from her nose and bruises all over her body.

Officers found no sign of physical assault or struggle in the bedroom. The girl reportedly died about two hours before police arrived at the scene.

Suchin informed the police that he had resigned from his previous job to care for his 84 year old mother. Subsequently, he began selling shoes and clothing online to sustain himself.

To boost sales, he enlisted the help of two young girls, Thanyaluck and her friend Tarn, for livestreaming sessions. According to Suchin, Thanyaluck and Tarn assisted him from midday until 4pm, at which point Thanyaluck requested to rest and fell asleep.

Unhooked bra

Tarn observed that Thanyaluck was experiencing difficulty breathing but attended to her until her condition appeared to improve. Suchin asserted that he allowed Thanyaluck to continue resting while Tarn departed from his residence.

Thanyaluck slept for an unusually extended period, prompting Suchin to check on her, at which time he discovered she had passed away. Suchin emphatically denied tampering with her bra hooks or assaulting her in any way.

Police were not convinced by Suchin’s account and took him to the police station for further questioning. During the interrogation, an autopsy revealed that Thanyaluck died of a drug overdose after taking ketamine.

After the autopsy result, Suchin confessed that he hired Thanyaluck not for livestreaming help but for sex. Before the sex, Tarn brought Thanyaluck to him and left. The girl said she wanted to take ketamine before sex and did so.

Suchin said he did not know how much she took but he did not participate. Thanyaluck began to have a seizure, vomited and bled from the nose before she died.

The confession led Suchin to be charged initially under Section 318 of the Criminal Code: taking a minor under the age of 15 away from her parents or guardians. This carries a penalty of two to 10 years’ imprisonment and a fine of 4,000 to 20,000 baht.

On other charges related to child prostitution, officers summoned Tarn for questioning and would file further charges after that.

Police also confirmed to Channel 7 that Thanyaluck had a history of drug use, so she took the drugs herself without being forced by Suchin or anyone else.

By Petch Petpailin

Photo via Facebook/ สปอร์ตไลท์บางปู

Source: The Thaiger

-- 2024-09-05

news-footer-4.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

this was a brutal sexual assault , what is going in Thailand, more and more of these  incidents, this animal needs locked up along with the rest

the news article is trying to make that it was her fault, these evil ## drugged this vulnerable teenage girl and abused her, police involved - nothing is a surprise in Thailand 

shameful 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

After the autopsy result, Suchin confessed that he hired Thanyaluck not for livestreaming help but for sex. Before the sex, Tarn brought Thanyaluck to him and left. The girl said she wanted to take ketamine before sex and did so.

Crazy people.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

How the hell does a 16 yo girl get her hands on ketamine? It's an extremely dangerous drug, probably only available through hospitals.

What? Most are available here, as we all know.  Allegedly ! 

Edited by Doctor Tom

3 hours ago, smedly said:

this was a brutal sexual assault , what is going in Thailand, more and more of these  incidents, this animal needs locked up along with the rest

the news article is trying to make that it was her fault, these evil ## drugged this vulnerable teenage girl and abused her, police involved - nothing is a surprise in Thailand 

shameful 

animals like that should be put down, but they don't even do it for killer dogs... go figure

14 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

What a horrible story. It sounds like something that would happen in caveman times. Or the Catholic church.

Why bring religion into the story. 

Lots of nasty things happen in the quran, have a read one day, educate yourself. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

How the hell does a 16 yo girl get her hands on ketamine? It's an extremely dangerous drug, probably only available through hospitals.

Ketamine has been available on the streets all over the world for years now. I work in the AOD Industry  and Ketamine is climbing the ladder for usage data.

16 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Poor girl, probably a single mother supporting her fatherless child, just looking for cash to feed her family.

guessing quite a bit into the story... She most likely was just another ketamine junkie using her body to support her drug habit. This old man fell into it all seeking sex with young girls. Both were doing bad things. Is a shame the young girl did not get help for her problem instead of using her body to continue the drugs. 

2 hours ago, ronster said:

Wonder if he stuck the ketamine in the grape juice she was drinking and she knew nothing about it .

The article said she was known to be a user of the drug previously. So perhaps she brought her own with her since the man OP does not mention the mans usage of it. 

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A 16 year old girl died of a ketamine overdose .....

The confession led Suchin to be charged initially under Section 318 of the Criminal Code: taking a minor under the age of 15 away from her parents or guardians. This carries a penalty of two to 10 years’ imprisonment and a fine of 4,000 to 20,000 baht.

Strange report.
Was the girl under the age of 15 or not?

7 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Strange report.
Was the girl under the age of 15 or not?

When a story has so many flaws I get skeptical of the whole story. 
Another one that contradicts itself. 
Whoever writes this stuff never proof read it before posting it.

18 hours ago, Lacessit said:

My guess would be the pimp Tarn.

Quite common for pimps to give their girls drugs to get them addicted so they need to keep working to pay for the drugs and so they are more sexually pliable with the elderly customers.

3 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Quite common for pimps to give their girls drugs to get them addicted so they need to keep working to pay for the drugs and so they are more sexually pliable with the elderly customers.

I imagine that's also what it takes to make a girl receptive to sex with an old geezer.

Reading the story (and neglecting her bruises), I wonder how many geezers tuned in here have been close to being in the same situation when their S/T Tinder date with a fake ID shows up pre-inebriated, or excuses herself to powder her nose when she sees what she's in for, and takes some ketamine to ease the sting.

I'm not excusing any abuse, if that's what happened.  But it could happen to a lot of guys I know that like 'em just over the legal age.

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

II wonder how many geezers tuned in here have been close to being in the same situation when their S/T Tinder date with a fake ID shows up pre-inebriated, or excuses herself to powder her nose when she sees what she's in for, and takes some ketamine to ease the sting.

Probably most of us.

4 hours ago, julsmark said:

Ketamine has been available on the streets all over the world for years now. I work in the AOD Industry  and Ketamine is climbing the ladder for usage data.

A very 'fashionable' drug worldwide these days, so I would expect Thailand to follow suit.  

If you're tempted it would be wise to check the guidelines.

https://www.healthline.com/health/k-hole#safety

16 minutes ago, impulse said:

I imagine that's also what it takes to make a girl receptive to sex with an old geezer.

Reading the story (and neglecting her bruises), I wonder how many geezers tuned in here have been close to being in the same situation when their S/T Tinder date with a fake ID shows up pre-inebriated, or excuses herself to powder her nose when she sees what she's in for, and takes some ketamine to ease the sting.

I'm not excusing any abuse, if that's what happened.  But it could happen to a lot of guys I know that like 'em just over the legal age.

"I imagine that's also what it takes to make a girl receptive to sex with an old geezer. "

We all know what it takes, many of us from personal experience:

about 2000thb.