I'm cheating on my wife and I can't help it.

BarBoy

16 hours ago, BarBoy said:

hi, why does everyone keep calling me bob, who is bob? yes i have a big problem with infidelity, i cant stop myself. i am obsessed with stranger sex and i dont know what to do.

Bob Smith was quite a crazy poster here this last year or so.  Supposedly married, super wealthy, alkie, sex a holic.   Would binge party for days.    Always posting crazy stuff.  Always threatening to leave   I guess he finally did leave.   

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, BarBoy said:

I have been cheating on my wife for years with women and ladyboys. when i have a drink i just cant help it, I get so horny and have to give in. in thailand there are so many hot girls its unbearable. i go to pattaya all the time and my wife knows but she doesnt know what i am up to. sometimes i get 3 jumps a day. i cant control my urges and i feel sorry for my wife. what can i do?

Hey I think Bob is back

18 hours ago, simon43 said:

[quote]

what can i do?

[/quote]

What can you do??  You can go and troll some other forum!  Another (no probably the same) shill from Thaiger and I'm getting sick of it!!

The sad thing is there really are people this pathetic in real life. 

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, BarBoy said:

I have been cheating on my wife for years with women and ladyboys. when i have a drink i just cant help it, I get so horny and have to give in. in thailand there are so many hot girls its unbearable. i go to pattaya all the time and my wife knows but she doesnt know what i am up to. sometimes i get 3 jumps a day. i cant control my urges and i feel sorry for my wife. what can i do?

Surprise, surprise she's cheating on you too. Been doing it for years. Great lay, great fun
@BarBoy.

• Thanks 1

I remember a while BOB said he was at the airport leaving Thailand forever. It seemed weird how like the next day he caught a flight back and he was back then he was gonna go on a cargo ship back to Europe. I was thinking amen now all of a sudden he’s back with a different name Different subject BS. TIT

On 9/9/2024 at 2:57 PM, BarBoy said:

Well Bob....you only have two options....stop jumping them 3 times a day or stop feeling sorry for your wife. Done.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/9/2024 at 2:57 PM, BarBoy said:

Stop posting this nonsense, stop bragging how horny you are and give us your wife's name and telephone number. 

She deserves far better than you, for starters! 

And we could inform her for you, so that you can shag as many as you wish.

I just hope she does the same to you, but more!