My name is Colin Neville from Dorset, I am not ‘Bob’

BarBoy

Just now, JBChiangRai said:

Of course you're not Bob, you are Colin Neville who is happy to tell everyone who he is and that he's lived here for 5 years and is cheating on his wife.

You wouldn't do that if you were Colin Neville.

Excellent point...well made.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BarBoy said:

what the hell is going on here and who the hell is this bob!!! my god, if i would have known this is what would happen i woudlnt have signed up. i am not bob, never have been and never will be. i am colin and ive been living in thailand for 5 years. i have some issues that need sorting out and i thought this would be a good place to air them. perhaps i was wrong?

Yes, you were wrong.........whoever and whatever you are.

Best thing would be to walk away and talk to people........real live people, "in the the flesh", who are not themselves loaded with "issues".

Good luck and best wishes,

Edited by Enoon

8 hours ago, BarBoy said:

hi, since i have joined this forum i have seen many posters refer to me as bob. i have no idea who bob is and i dont know abyone called bob. my name is colin neville, 68 years old from dorset, I attended poole high school and graduated from dorset college majoring in electronics. whoever this bob character is it isn’t me, so please stop calling me that. thank you.

So do you know Robert Fripp, of Wimborne Minster?

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, BarBoy said:

what the hell is going on here and who the hell is this bob!!! my god, if i would have known this is what would happen i woudlnt have signed up. i am not bob, never have been and never will be. i am colin and ive been living in thailand for 5 years. i have some issues that need sorting out and i thought this would be a good place to air them. perhaps i was wrong?

so you live here.

Mods can confirm your IP address then ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BarBoy said:

You"re what 68 and humping 3 times aday? Atta bob.

• Haha 1

At least one thread has been closed recently because it turned into a discussion about other members, something that is not permitted here, yet this thread that is doing nothing else but discussing other members (Bob and BarBoy) is allowed to continue.  How odd.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

At least one thread has been closed recently because it turned into a discussion about other members, something that is not permitted here, yet this thread that is doing nothing else but discussing other members (Bob and BarBoy) is allowed to continue.  How odd.  

This is a post about moderation which is not permitted and will shortly be deleted.

As is this one.

9 hours ago, BarBoy said:

hi, since i have joined this forum i have seen many posters refer to me as bob. i have no idea who bob is and i dont know abyone called bob. my name is colin neville, 68 years old from dorset, I attended poole high school and graduated from dorset college majoring in electronics. whoever this bob character is it isn’t me, so please stop calling me that. thank you.

Cobblers.

41 minutes ago, Cameroni said:
42 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Expand  

This is a post about moderation which is not permitted and will shortly be deleted.

As is this one.

No, it is not...no, it will not be...and neither will yours!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

All the trolls are part of the team.

Paid to post click bait topics to drive traffic.

Like Trump topics. Trump has a hangnail, blames migrants. Trumps 4th cousin once removed was a Nazi. Trump was in Billboard grabbing dancers by the pussy!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Oooo...itching to have a go......just about my level.

My guess is 450 Ohms.  No idea whether I am correct as the last time I did physics was 49 years ago.

• Haha 1