Where can I find school holidays for academic year 2024/ 25 in the Isaan region?

The subject says it all. My SO sent me this link which, after Brave translated it to English, does not seem to reveal the long holidays. I understand there is a long holiday in October.

https://www.nfe-pbr.org/home1/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1543&Itemid=186

Mean time I have e-mailed the school (in english) after trying to find the holiday info on their web site. Just in case I don't get a timely reply, I thought I would post the same question here.

My lack of Thai literacy prevents me from obtaining very basic information :sad:

On 9/10/2024 at 12:29 PM, BeastOfBodmin said:

The subject says it all. My SO sent me this link which, after Brave translated it to English, does not seem to reveal the long holidays. I understand there is a long holiday in October.

https://www.nfe-pbr.org/home1/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1543&Itemid=186

Mean time I have e-mailed the school (in english) after trying to find the holiday info on their web site. Just in case I don't get a timely reply, I thought I would post the same question here.

My lack of Thai literacy prevents me from obtaining very basic information :sad:

You can not rely on what anyone says. Every school stops and starts their long holidays when they want as long as it is within a certain time frame. The only way to be sure is to ask the school directly. My kids in Prachuap do not start theirs until November. In Bangkok some schools start October 1 while others start holiday in mid-October. 

As zyphod said all schools set their own calendars.  However, the link you posted has the answers:

1 October  - End of Term 1

28 - 31 October - Teacher Planning Days

1 November - Beginning of Term 2

So most students should be off for all of October.  However, if you are a foreign teacher, you may have more time off, the same time off or less time off than the Thai teachers.