Chinese man accuses Thai wife of fleeing with lover and 100m baht in assets

Video News

If you're wealthy enough to have that kind of money, wouldn't a man with a reasonable mind take some measures to protect himself, especially in light of the fact that it sounds like a relatively new marriage? What about a prenup, what about some other ways to safeguard your assets? 

Ken seems like an appropriate name, as this man sounds like he is completely emasculated. I have a very wealthy friend in California who did not even allow his wife as a signatory on his primary bank account. She has her own account, he deposits money in that account every month to take care of household expenses, and that's all she has access to. They got divorced and the pre-nup stated that she would get $1 million, for each year they were married. He just cut her a check for $8 million. He was smart enough to not have kids with her. That seems like a common mistake alot of men make. The women then has them over a barrel, if they want to continue having a relationship with their kids. 

44 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He was smart enough to not have kids with her.

Other then giving your self a vasectomy - or wearing a condom though out the marriage,

How would you realistically stop them getting pregnant if they wanted to.

13 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

Other then giving your self a vasectomy - or wearing a condom though out the marriage,

I got a vasectomy two years into my relationship with my woman who I have been with for well over a decade. I knew I did not want to have kids, and told her that. She thought she could change my mind. She was young and I am sure she was very fertile. 

I told her when a I got back from the US, that I had it done. No discussion beforehand. She said wow you were serious about not wanting kids. It has worked out well. I knew I never wanted or needed them. No risk now. 

19 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

Is that a trick question? You really don’t know? Ever heard of birth control pills? 

And how do you give yourself a vasectomy? Post photos!

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I got a vasectomy two years into my relationship with my woman who I have been with for well over a decade. I knew I did not want to have kids, and told her that. She thought she could change my mind. She was young and I am sure she was very fertile. 

I told her when a I got back from the US, that I had it done. No discussion beforehand. She said wow you were serious about not wanting kids. It has worked out well. I knew I never wanted or needed them. No risk now. 

In 1987 I was having troubles in my second marriage, in San Diego. The wife and I lived separately. As we were trying to work things out, she stopped by one afternoon to talk. I said " Hey, ya wanna give me a ride to Linda Vista?" She says okay. Twenty minutes later we pull into a parking lot. She reads the sign on the building and says "What are we doing at Planned Parenthood?"  I said "I'm getting a vasectomy. I'll see ya in an hour". Yep, I knew that would finish the fiasco.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

Ever heard of birth control pills? 

So thats your answer to realistically stopping her getting pregnant?   you stand there every night for 8 years checking  while she takes it?..... OK thanks for that......... :coffee1:.

• Haha 1