Who is the CIA FBI

georgegeorgia

28 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Who is ,what is ,who really runs these CIA or FBI

I spoke to a workmate yesterday from the Philippines who was part of a big religious group there called something like the kingdom of Jesus and their leader Apollo Quigboyly is arrested by Marcos at the request of the FBI for alleged trafficking etc 

But my work mate said it's all made up by these secret organisations 

They are seen in the background dark sunglasses 

Does the president have any oversight of the CIA or do they run themselves 

Is the X Files department still looking for extra terrestrial?

Do these secret organisations assassinate people?

Is there any former CIA agents here ?

Is there secrets we don't know ?

what; you some kinda conspiracy theorist.?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I spoke to a workmate yesterday from the Philippines who was part of a big religious group there called something like the kingdom of Jesus and their leader Apollo Quigboyly is arrested by Marcos at the request of the FBI for alleged trafficking etc 

If I tell you I will have to kill you.😉

• Haha 1

I interviewed for the CIA in grad school (obv. an upper tier school).

A battery of psych tests, like the OP would love, and then an hour-long interrogation by two HR types. 

Got called back for a second interview, then nothing. I didn't have a foreign language and I was a bit on the old side.

8 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Is there life on Mars? And please note gg, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person plural form of the verb 'to be' in English is 'are'.

This Filipino guy is total low life. The rest of your questions are irrelevant. Your workmate has obviously been brainwashed by this devil worshipper.

• Sad 2

CIA:

Open source information is a large part of the intelligence gathering community.  It began during WW 2 as the Foreign Broadcast Information Service.  It is now called the Open Source Center.  I've seen FBIS at an average of 12 to 15 locations worldwide.  I recall seeing FBIS BANGKOK, FBIS OKINAWA, FBIS TOKYO, FBIS LONDON, FBIS VIENNA, and FBIS CHIVA CHIVA in Panama.  Foreign nationals work in these CIA managed centers.  Media is evaluated, translated, and in my time sent out as teletype messages. When I work U.S. Southern Command in Quarry Heights, Panama we would average 300 FBIS messages received daily.

NSA:

NSA also collects intelligence.  Their automation filters more time sensitive data both tactical and strategic.  Data is collected and disseminated via front channel and back channel means.  In my time in the 1970s and 1980s the means used was the AUTODIN (Automatic Digital Network) and separate networks.

FBI:

The FBI does have a presence outside of the U.S.  There are LEGATs or Legal Attaches (might have that acronym incorrect) at several American embassies.

Of course in modern times email networks have largely replaced the teletype store and forward message processing.  However, dedicated networks do exist outside of the email networks.

Terry

( a few miles south of Hua Hin, Thailand )

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

big religious group there called something like the kingdom of Jesus

it is "Iglesia Ni Cristo" something like Asian Opus Dei.

Hard core Catholicism, my son's nanny was one of those.

CIA is about money, huge sums from the US gov. to establish "democracy and freedom" >>> in fact ugly puppets to loot their own countries.

Sometimes they show miracles like Twin Towers & kerosene kaboom and similar. 

Who are they? I guess heartless and greedy bureaucrats.

4 hours ago, bradiston said:

Is there life on Mars? And please note gg, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person plural form of the verb 'to be' in English is 'are'.

This Filipino guy is total low life. The rest of your questions are irrelevant. Your workmate has obviously been brainwashed by this devil worshipper.

Oooh, so it's not only me who's a Grammar Policeman.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Why are you so obsessed with trying to give a bad impression of the Community Improvement Association and the Forensic Biology Institute? What did they ever do to you? Do you believe they are anti-mop pushing or something?

6 hours ago, NativeBob said:

it is "Iglesia Ni Cristo" something like Asian Opus Dei.

Hard core Catholicism, my son's nanny was one of those.

CIA is about money, huge sums from the US gov. to establish "democracy and freedom" >>> in fact ugly puppets to loot their own countries.

Sometimes they show miracles like Twin Towers & kerosene kaboom and similar. 

Who are they? I guess heartless and greedy bureaucrats.

I don't think this is Iglesia ni Cristo. Another racket entirely. Same MO. Catholic scare mongering.

23 hours ago, bradiston said:
On 9/13/2024 at 6:27 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Expand  

And please note gg, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person plural form of the verb 'to be' in English is 'are'.

"And please note", bradiston,  "CIA" and FBI" are singular nouns, not plural, so GG's use of "is" was correct!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/13/2024 at 3:00 PM, bradiston said:

I wasn't referring to the OP's workmate, but to Quiboloy. The self styled "owner of the Universe".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Quiboloy

21 hours ago, bradiston said:
21 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"And please note", bradiston,  "CIA" and FBI" are singular nouns, not plural, so GG's use of "is" was correct!

Er, is there agents? Is there secrets? The plural nouns are secrets and agents, not CIA or FBI. They're adjectives if you like.

Yes, you're right "agents" and "secrets" are plurals but those are not the words you "corrected" him on!    "The CIA" and "the FBI" are not plurals, they are singular.

9 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, you're right "agents" and "secrets" are plurals but those are not the words you "corrected" him on!    "The CIA" and "the FBI" are not plurals, they are singular.

Where did I correct him on his use of CIA and FBI? I corrected him on his use of "is" with plural nouns.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2024 at 2:26 PM, Prubangboy said:

I interviewed for the CIA in grad school (obv. an upper tier school).

A battery of psych tests, like the OP would love, and then an hour-long interrogation by two HR types. 

Got called back for a second interview, then nothing. I didn't have a foreign language and I was a bit on the old side.

I received a letter while in grad school inviting me to seek an interview with the CIA. I did not pursue it.