Trump: “There Will Be No Third Debate!”

RSD1

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

I always find it entertaining how Trump apologizers only ever have one media source that they reference; The Fox News Comedy Channel. 😂

How do you know so much about Fox News?

Personally, I never watch Fox.

I prefer.....The Guardian.

And, also....I used to read a lot of....

image.png.7b551406b748998f08464d39799528bf.png

NOTE4:  In case you wish to know....TROTSKY is one of my heroes.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, farang51 said:

Trump didn't have to agree to anything if he didn't want to. He knows better than most "when to walk away from the table", according to his book.

So you’re a Trump fan after all!  You take the time to read his books.

I promise.  Our secret.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, RSD1 said:

I think there is a very good chance that Harris will pardon him to help end divisions and reunite the country. It’s most likely his best play at this point. 

Unlikely. If anyone will do something like that it will be biden.

42 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

lied almost as bad

Seriously?

But good to see you acknowledge Trump's lies were 'worse' and more frequent......something many on here would be reluctant to concede.

Unfortunately the "debate" was heavy on fact distortion and outright lies. From both sides.

Trump accusing Biden and Harris of causing inflation was distortion and a lie, because even the most superficially informed person would have been aware that inflation was a global problem. He could have outlined the measures taken by them made inflation worse. But he claimed they caused inflation which nobody in their right mind would believe.

Harris claimed Trump was responsible for the pandemic, which frankly was outright ludicrous. She was not called on it, presumably because the lie was so obvious. Just like with Trump's inflation charge.

Trump lied about Harris being a Marxist. He was not called on it. She's left and liberal, obviously not a marxist. 

Harris claimed Agenda 2025 was Trump's agenda. A complete utter lie she was not called on. Even though she made the allegation several times.

Trump claimed Ukraine and the Israel wars would not have started with him in power, if not an outright lie still extremely implausible.

Harris claimed Trump opposed IVF, a total lie. Not called on it.

Trump claimed they sent Kamala Harris to negotiate peace between Ukraine and Russia days before the war. They wouldn't have sent Kamala Harris to negotiate peace in a Kindergarten. She was sent to meet Zelensky to give him intelligence and promises of weaons, to ensure the war would happen because American wanted the war to weaken Russia. Another lie Trump was not callled on.

Kamala harris claimed she always supported private health care. This even after the moderator told her she supported Bernie Sanders push to abolish private medical health care. A blatant lie. Not callled.

Trump claimed China paid Biden millions of dollars. News to me.

Anyway. Trump was in control until the pet faux pas. He was called out. Then he seemed to debate more with David Muir than with Harris. Both the moderators and Harris made a concerted effort to make the debate about Trump's past record, the capitol, the court cases, and Trump obliged each time. He should have made it  more about her, like he did that in the last exchange where Trump was brilliant and clearly won the exchange. 

But he was floundering for 45 minutes before that waffling about his own past behaviour, which was not helpful. That's why I say it was a tie, because Trump won the beginning and the end, and Harris won the middle by deflecting all questions and instead getting Trump to talk about his own issues.

The intervention of the moderators was absolutely extraordinary though, you really would have thought it's the ABC moderator vs Trump debate at one point, not the presidential debate.

Edited by Cameroni

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Unfortunately the "debate" was heavy on fact distortion and outright lies. From both sides.

Trump accusing Biden and Harris of causing inflation was distortion and a lie, because even the most superficially informed person would have been aware that inflation was a global problem. He could have outlined the measures taken by them made inflation worse. But he claimed they caused inflation which nobody in their right mind would believe.

Harris claimed Trump was responsible for the pandemic, which frankly was outright ludicrous. She was not called on it, presumably because the lie was so obvious. Just like with Trump's inflation charge.

Trump lied about Harris being a Marxist. He was not called on it. She's left and liberal, obviously not a marxist. 

Harris claimed Agenda 2025 was Trump's agenda. A complete utter lie she was not called on. Even though she made the allegation several times.

Trump claimed Ukraine and the Israel wars would not have started with him in power, if not an outright lie still extremely implausible.

Harris claimed Trump opposed IVF, a total lie. Not called on it.

Trump claimed they sent Kamala Harris to negotiate peace between Ukraine and Russia days before the war. They wouldn't have sent Kamala Harris to negotiate peace in a Kindergarten. She was sent to meet Zelensky to give him intelligence and promises of weaons, to ensure the war would happen because American wanted the war to weaken Russia. Another lie Trump was not callled on.

Kamala harris claimed she always supported private health care. This even after the moderator told her she supported Bernie Sanders push to abolish private medical health care. A blatant lie. Not callled.

Trump claimed China paid Biden millions of dollars. News to me.

Anyway. Trump was in control until the pet faux pas. He was called out. Then he seemed to debate more with David Muir than with Harris. Both the moderators and Harris made a concerted effort to make the debate about Trump's past record, the capitol, the court cases, and Trump obliged each time. He should have made it  more about her, like he did that in the last exchange where Trump was brilliant and clearly won the exchange. 

But he was floundering for 45 minutes before that waffling about his own past behaviour, which was not helpful. That's why I say it was a tie, because Trump won the beginning and the end, and Harris won the middle by deflecting all questions and instead getting Trump to talk about his own issues.

The intervention of the moderators was absolutely extraordinary though, you really would have thought its the ABC moderator vs Trump debate at one point, not the presidential debate.

Your last line.....presumably as these debate rules are tied down well beforehand they were correct in pulling Trump up for his lies?........but your response would be that they were not even handed in that respect??

• Agree 1

Really no point from an independent perspective it is rig majority of media where is the honor of having an open debate.

Not supporting Trump but Demo now have presented a new package she didnt answer one question just more civil in her approach I felt she shine in interview not debate handle herself better that is all she had to do since voter cant stand the guy! 

On record Trump wins but his big mouth and ego will be the cause of his own demise. Let him talk and ramble is all Demo has to do. 

No one answers the questions it is a disgrace.

34 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I couldn't see a reference to the both sides thing in the debate but it may be there. Trump saying if he doesn't get elected it's going to be a bloodbath for the country - noting it then as a decision about cars - is odd terminology - but I take your point .

Point is he made lots of other lies and dodgy comments that weren't picked up - Harris confiscating guns, claims around the lost election and voter fraud, etc. 

I think things like immigrants eating pets, migrant crime and his comments on abortion  are highly contentious and worthy of being picked up. If she made similar one off extreme claims I say she would have been  picked up. 

Trump challenged her on it, but not the mods, there are more lies from her, fracking, guns, troops in active duty, she totally avoided taking responsibility for the afghan withdrawal but wasn't pushed further on it. there were many others. the mods were certainly not neutral, neither were the so called 'fact' checkers, however they are m,ostly left/dem voter owned or staffed.

• Haha 2