Authorities Raid Pattaya Club: Foreigners & Thai Women Found Partying with Alcohol & Drugs

Georgealbert

1 hour ago, webfact said:

the club’s Thai owner, Ms. Suwan, 26, was found to be employing Mr. David without proper documentation. She was also reported to be Mr. David’s girlfriend.

Does one now need a work permit to have a Thai girl friend?  What qualifications are necessary?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Those (deleted) Canadian DJs !

Didn't they just bust another Canadian "DJ" in Phuket recently ?

And I thought DJs these days were supposed to be hot chicks that stand (or bounce) behind a turntable in scanty clothing while pretending to turn dials or flip switches that do absolutely nothing as the pre-recorded soundtrack plays.

Not 41 year old "dad bod" guys in shorts and a t-shirt.

And the "Brit" that was "illegally employed" was probably the guy collecting/counting the cash under the bar while his gf/wife managed the club, hence his "illegal employment".

I also found it interesting that the raid was led by the Immigration Police - with the Tourism Police.

Not the regular RTP for some reason.

I recall an incident back in 2009 where police from Bangkok raided a house in Huay Yai to bust a guy that was dealing drugs. He was caught with a couple different kinds of Class 1 and lower drugs, 5 passports, a number of firearms and a large quantity of cash.

Apparently the raid was done by Police from Bangkok because "someone" was worried that if they used "local" police, someone may tip off the suspect before the raid.

I always wondered who it was that ratted on him - and knew enough about him to know it wasn't a good idea to inform the local cops of his activities and whereabouts. I suspect one of his "business associates" may have outed him for some reason.

Something like this case perhaps ? Someone knowing that if they told the regular RTP what was going on nothing would happen ?

Seems to be a lot of Russians around the area of the "cannabis dispensaries" on the lower end of that soi. Lot of residential buildings as well.

I remember when there used to be a go-go bar on the bottom floor of the Center Condo complex in South Pattaya.

They used to get all sorts of complaints from the residents about the loud music, loud motorcycles and "extracurricular activities" happening in the pool. The sauna. The Jacuzzi.

(I mean hey, it wasn't like anyone else  was using those spaces apparently !)

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Likely an illegal immigrant from the UK, having a well earned holiday after all the border crossing stress!

Obviously. The knife was for use in case a Zionist entered the club. A present-day Real Brit™ only resorts to a slap to admonish offenders. Nor would he/she (depending on preferred pronoun) ever bring dishonour to His Majesty King Charles III by cowardly running away and hiding in a banana grove.🤣 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

In a raid at a popular cannabis club in South Pattaya, authorities uncovered a gathering of around 50 people, including foreign tourists and Thai women, engaging in alleged illicit activities. The raid took place at 22:40 on September 14, after police received a tip-off about potential drug use at a party in the club, located in Soi 6, Khao Phra Tamnak.

So what happened to Anutins "medicinal use only" ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

British tourist named only as Mr. Zico..... He sounds Australian. 🤓

Crikey, Pratumnak the Beverly Hills of Pattaya is going downhill. 

Carrying a blade, definitely a Pom

8 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

British tourist named only as Mr. Zico..... He sounds Australian. 🤓

Crikey, Pratumnak the Beverly Hills of Pattaya is going downhill. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Those (deleted) Canadian DJs !

Didn't they just bust another Canadian "DJ" in Phuket recently ?

And I thought DJs these days were supposed to be hot chicks that stand (or bounce) behind a turntable in scanty clothing while pretending to turn dials or flip switches that do absolutely nothing as the pre-recorded soundtrack plays.

Not 41 year old "dad bod" guys in shorts and a t-shirt.

And the "Brit" that was "illegally employed" was probably the guy collecting/counting the cash under the bar while his gf/wife managed the club, hence his "illegal employment".

I also found it interesting that the raid was led by the Immigration Police - with the Tourism Police.

I recall an incident back in 2009 where police from Bangkok raided a house in Huay Yai to bust a guy that was dealing drugs. He was caught with a couple different kinds of Class 1 and lower drugs, 5 passports, a number of firearms and a large quantity of cash.

Apparently the raid was done by Police from Bangkok because "someone" was worried that if they used "local" police, someone may tip off the suspect before the raid.

I always wondered who it was that ratted on him - and knew enough about him to know it wasn't a good idea to inform the local cops of his activities and whereabouts. I suspect one of his "business associates" may have outed him for some reason.

Something like this case perhaps ? Someone knowing that if they told the regular RTP what was going on nothing would happen ?

Seems to be a lot of Russians around the area of the "cannabis dispensaries" on the lower end of that soi. Lot of residential buildings as well.

I remember when there used to be a go-go bar on the bottom floor of the Center Condo complex in South Pattaya.

They used to get all sorts of complaints from the residents about the loud music, loud motorcycles and "extracurricular activities" happening in the pool. The sauna. The Jacuzzi.

(I mean hey, it wasn't like anyone else  was using those spaces apparently !)

Hm,... I remember many years ago, the Bangkok Police did a surprise raid on Koh Samui and caught some criminals. That night, somebody burned down all or some of the Bangkok Police cars !!! The local police stated they should have been warned of the raid !?!?!   Reprisals !?

One Thai woman, who claimed to be the club's manager, reacted angrily, demanding a search warrant. However, her protests were silenced when officers discovered a suspicious white powder, believed to be ketamine, hidden in a plastic bag.

Oh, that mysterious white powder hidden in a plastic bag that always seems to turn up.....

11 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Immigration and Tourist Police are regular RTP, being divisions of the RTP, and they were likely involved because they expected that there would be foreigners/tourists there.