Brawl on Bangla Road, Transgender Woman Assaults Tourist

webfact

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, it´s interesting how many different name we make up, just to make it sound less harsh and to normalize things that ain´t.

That best one that amazes me all the time are westerners view of girls who sell their bodies. In their home country, they would call them a hooker, but here they say they married a bar girl, just to make it sound more nice and comfortable. Talking straight: They married a hooker!

and a bar cashier to boot!

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And for many people it makes them relax and enjoy the time a little more.

Look at how many people drink in bars and how many of them fight. Statistically speaking there are very few who fight.

'when drinking heavily' are the important words here.

21 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I wonder what they were arguing about. Payment for services rendered?😉

He was obviously interested, until he wasn't, and from the picture it is easy to see why. They just couldn't close the deal. A minor assault but assault just the same.

3 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

'when drinking heavily' are the important words here.

I know lots of people who do that, I also did that for many years. No problem.

It seems it depends a lot on our environment. I once read about a study from England. It was something like: 30% want to be totally drunk at the end of the night. And a big percentage (maybe 20% or more) wanted to fight at the end of the night.

I guess in Thailand it's more like: 90% want to f@#$ at the end of the night and then they are happy. No need to fight. 

• Haha 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

I know lots of people who do that, I also did that for many years. No problem.

It seems it depends a lot on our environment. I once read about a study from England. It was something like: 30% want to be totally drunk at the end of the night. And a big percentage (maybe 20% or more) wanted to fight at the end of the night.

I guess in Thailand it's more like: 90% want to f@#$ at the end of the night and then they are happy. No need to fight. 

Yes, I've seen programs where the police are called out to defuse situations out side of pubs throughout the Uk on Friday and Saturday nights, crowds of drunk animals, one can't describe them any other way, shouting, punching and kicking, they have no respect for the police, or anybody for that matter, it's disgusting.

5 minutes ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Cross dressing men, anyone one who goes with them is kinda gay 

Kinda gay ... more like flaming gay or bi.  Nothing wrong with that, having a little spice & variety in their life, if wanting.

Just don't try to tell me you're straight because it has implants & wears a dress :coffee1: