Thailand: Where white losers that can’t get laid go

NorthernRyland

22 hours ago, Plan B said:

She's right. Been saying it for years. All the pathetic losers who can't or have never got laid are in Thailand and SE Asia. Especially the ones who talk rubbish about western women are the ones who have never had a girlfriend in their pathetic lives. 

And they come here and suddenly they're "handsum". And they believe it. 

Miserable western men. 

You're the creator of that video, aren't you?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, kevozman1 said:

I'm actually still a little confused why people think going from the West to places like Thailand is a loser move. Make the best of it because this current currency exchange disparity will not last much longer and at that point for many men the economic leverage will be gone. Much of SEA will not be cheap in a couple of decades. The men who need that leverage will probably have to resign themselves to Sub Saharan Africa which will be the last place to industrialize, if it ever will given the capabilities of the populations there.

This post got no love, but you're absolutely correct. Losermove is to stay in your home country, paying high taxes, high prices for goods, crap services

With the women nowadays only an idiot would get married to a western woman. Sadly these or days stay married. It's all your money and their (often legal) power.

The world has changed and it's not going back. That's for damn sure.

Keep your pimp hand strong

👍👍

Edited by Chadnik
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, harryviking said:

Well, they are the guys you find in the bars. Fat, older, ugly geezers with "hungry eyes"  🤣, but there are so many others that are "normal" tourists, so, Hey! c'mon! Easy who you are offending!!   🤣

Vast majority of fat guys in those bars are tourists from our home countries. I only have one friend overweight (beer) that lives here. The few men I see up in north central BKK buzzing about are not fat.

It's the tourists in their "cool" ragged black wife beater, stylish black cargo shorts and bath flip flops that are the fatties

Edited by Chadnik

18 hours ago, soalbundy said:

And you believed them, while you were lifting and lowering your sorry ar$e she was thinking about how much more money she could squeeze out of you, it's not a game it's a business.

Whereas in the west pre nups are not necessary because no western woman would ever think of taking a man to the cleaners just for opening their legs occasionally.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

With the women nowadays only an idiot would get married to a western woman. Sadly these or days stay married. It's all your money and their (often legal) power.

They changed the rules many years ago after it became common to live together and women were missing out on the big pay day. Now it's only necessary to share a bed for a couple years to lose it all to the greedy females.

Only way to be safe now is to dump them a couple weeks before the cut off time.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They changed the rules many years ago after it became common to live together and women were missing out on the big pay day. Now it's only necessary to share a bed for a couple years to lose it all to the greedy females.

Only way to be safe now is to dump them a couple weeks before the cut off time.

They can accuse you of rape for dumping them. The only safe way is to disregard them entirely

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Whereas in the west pre nups are not necessary because no western woman would ever think of taking a man to the cleaners just for opening their legs occasionally.

Marriage anywhere is like a transactional agreement and has lost its validity these days, where men get the short stick but at least it starts off as a relationship of mutual attraction. Do you really think a 20 year old Thai girl enjoys the groping and company of an overweight 65 year old who can't speak her language? The ''relationship'' is only made palatable with money, prostitution is a job and Thai girls are better at it than their western sisters, they can make the experience fun, they are born actresses and can keep up the act for weeks at a time. The punter should realize this to keep himself safe, play along by all means, it's part of the enjoyment but know you are just a number to be crossed off the list of 'handsam' men. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Moved to Bangkok, have been meeting older white women at meetups. It's my preferred flavor. If they're big in the can, I can live with that. 

Been back to my condo twice in two weeks with two reasonable candidates. No PIV, just fooling around.

One I might see again, one was leaving town. Fear of herpes is huge with them, and given the whoremongering proclivities I see here, very understandable.

So to her, I'm NOT a loser. To everyone here on this board, I def am.

I can live with that too. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/19/2024 at 4:08 PM, Prubangboy said:

If they're big in the can, I can live with that. 

I wouldn't, even if there were no alternatives.

Everyone should be afraid of herpes.

Any man happy to bonk fat, ugly white women should be quids in in LOS, where such will have almost zero chance of getting it.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/19/2024 at 12:45 PM, soalbundy said:

Do you really think a 20 year old Thai girl enjoys the groping and company of an overweight 65 year old who can't speak her language? The ''relationship'' is only made palatable with money, prostitution is a job

only made palatable with money

In your opinion. Over the many years I spent in LOS I had a reasonably large number of Thai BGs for various lengths of time, from 8 years to 1/2 hour ( she was a newbie that didn't want to get undressed, so she was returned to the bar pronto ). I didn't do short time so all at least overnight.

In all the decades of monging, the number of rotten eggs was 1, the number that should have got a job planting rice instead, about 10, the number that were pleasant companions with benefits, the vast majority.

None of them seemed to have a problem associating with farangs, though boredom would have been a problem,

Given my occupation, I had a reasonably good grasp of seeing people as they are, rather than as they want us to see them, and the vast majority were reasonably well adjusted women that were making the best of their selling point while young enough. None looked on it as a lifetime career.

Too many western people look on what they do with western ideals that are irrelevant. The worst part of the "job" would be boredom, and not making as much money as they thought they would, IMO.

The job itself was pretty easy, and sometimes fun, depending on which bar they ended up at. If they hit the jackpot, and worked in a popular bar it's party time every night, and likely more money than they ever dreamed of, for not doing much more than lying on their back, and thinking of their boyfriend. If they got lucky, they had a holiday at the beach or even to a foreign country, at no expense for themselves.

Something to do for a few years, and make some money to get ahead, or support their kids.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

only made palatable with money

In your opinion. Over the many years I spent in LOS I had a reasonably large number of Thai BGs for various lengths of time, from 8 years to 1/2 hour ( she was a newbie that didn't want to get undressed, so she was returned to the bar pronto ). I didn't do short time so all at least overnight.

In all the decades of monging, the number of rotten eggs was 1, the number that should have got a job planting rice instead, about 10, the number that were pleasant companions with benefits, the vast majority.

None of them seemed to have a problem associating with farangs, though boredom would have been a problem,

Given my occupation, I had a reasonably good grasp of seeing people as they are, rather than as they want us to see them, and the vast majority were reasonably well adjusted women that were making the best of their selling point while young enough. None looked on it as a lifetime career.

Too many western people look on what they do with western ideals that are irrelevant. The worst part of the "job" would be boredom, and not making as much money as they thought they would, IMO.

The job itself was pretty easy, and sometimes fun, depending on which bar they ended up at. If they hit the jackpot, and worked in a popular bar it's party time every night, and likely more money than they ever dreamed of, for not doing much more than lying on their back, and thinking of their boyfriend. If they got lucky, they had a holiday at the beach or even to a foreign country, at no expense for themselves.

Something to do for a few years, and make some money to get ahead, or support their kids.

I can agree with much of what you have written but it is still a business, a job that many do well, they are fun and fun loving and although partying in a good bar is better than working in the fields and brings in more money it can take its toll. I was never one to dip my toe deeply into the sex scene through fear of aids at that time although I had my moments but I enjoyed the bar life in Chiang Mai and struck up a few friendships with bar girls which I considered genuine because I wanted no sexual favours from them. One instance caught my attention when I met a newbie with a college education one year (before I lived here permanently), she was a lovely person. When I returned the next year I met her again at the same bar and bought her a meal and thought we could continue our chatty relationship, we could but I found she had changed considerably, she had become as hard as nails, bitter and disappointed with life, she had paid off her education debt but couldn't find a job matching her credentials and had resigned herself to being an อีตัว or slut, in her own words. Many regard the bar life as temporary, meeting Mr right perhaps, but that happens rarely and before they know it they are 35 and going downhill. They play their part well but rarely do they have any respect for their punters.

I told last nights young hardbody to shout "F888 me Loser" over and over.

I was on my 12th up and only 3 down strokes from the end when it changed to "You Rooster".

My Happy then shrank in embarrassment.

Losers cant win.

She's pretty much right.

Now I'm married to  Thai woman, pretty much same age as me so lets get that off the table, Oh and we met at work in Singapore not in a bar!

But lets get real, how many couples do you see slopping around the mall, a guy with a girl half his age and a couple of rugrats in tow?

Maybe in Bangkok real expats (not old guys on retirement visa extensions) have real girlfriends but for the majority it's paid for sex

Now is it 'sad'?

Now that's up for debate. Probably both are in it for different reasons.

The woman if half his age is in it for money and some security

The guy, twice her age is in it for sex that he can't get at home with women his own age

So if that transactional relationship works, go for it.

Problem often happens when that transactional relationship go's back to the home country

Thats when the ridicule starts!

I have no interest at all in women of European descent.  If you have one of those?  Feel free to keep it.  I like LBFMs. Have for decades. 
White chicks are lousy lays anyway by comparison.  Yet they think they're god's gift to men. 
It must suck to come all the way to Thailand if your a white chick and find out you can't get laid by anyone but some Thai guy.  <laughs>  Ha ha ha ha ha.  :biggrin:

On 9/18/2024 at 8:39 PM, DougieMax said:

I don't agree, not entirely at least. Many, if not most, have had girlfriends and wives, and that is exactly why they have decided to look elsewhere. Western women are just too disagreeable to be around. The small number that are actually attractive are far too entitled and unattainable for 90% of men. The rest really don't bring much to a relationship either. A woman with a triple digit body count can't bond with a man and is probably sporting a petri dish of germs and fungi. Shameless women do not make good partners.

You do realize that this sort of post simply affirms the proposition of the girl's loser comment? She is obviously an uninteresting airhead but the essential truth of what she is saying is hardly in doubt.If there are any farang in Pattaya and similar expat hangouts with a modicum of self awareness, just look around.Thailand doesn't attract successful expatriates much - financial compensation generally being too low and not sufficiently developed.The exception might be bright youngsters seeking a couple of years experience, and of course a few scholars and journalists. At a higher level than Pattata sexpats, the Bangkok foreign community has few genuine stars and the watchword is mediocrity.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

But lets get real, how many couples do you see slopping around the mall, a guy with a girl half his age and a couple of rugrats in tow?

Maybe in Bangkok real expats (not old guys on retirement visa extensions) have real girlfriends but for the majority it's paid for sex

Usually what happens is the guy comes off a divorce and the woman is a single mother so they have this arrangement where they're trying to piece together a shattered life. It's not ideal but what can you do at that point. I don't think the guy is a loser though he's just trying to get the best deal he can given the circumstances.

5 hours ago, jayboy said:

You do realize that this sort of post simply affirms the proposition of the girl's loser comment? She is obviously an uninteresting airhead but the essential truth of what she is saying is hardly in doubt.If there are any farang in Pattaya and similar expat hangouts with a modicum of self awareness, just look around.Thailand doesn't attract successful expatriates much - financial compensation generally being too low and not sufficiently developed.The exception might be bright youngsters seeking a couple of years experience, and of course a few scholars and journalists. At a higher level than Pattata sexpats, the Bangkok foreign community has few genuine stars and the watchword is mediocrity.

You do you see young guys getting Thai girls way hotter than they could pull back home. That's just a fact. Not losers they're just taking advantage of the situation that presented itself. The girl in the video is clearly fuming because she's been out competed by Thai women and instead of taking it with grace she lashes out at the men.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

You do you see young guys getting Thai girls way hotter than they could pull back home. That's just a fact. Not losers they're just taking advantage of the situation that presented itself. The girl in the video is clearly fuming because she's been out competed by Thai women and instead of taking it with grace she lashes out at the men.

Well set aside the old guy young woman dynamic thats just a money thing.

Apart from that there is just an attraction thing

Walk down any street in San Francisco and I'd bet 50% of the young couples holding hands are young white guy and some version of asian female

Same thing when it comes to white females and black guys.

Thats nature we all have certain things that attract  us

But Thailand, that really does have a different dynamic which I'm not sure is attraction but more money focused

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

But Thailand, that really does have a different dynamic which I'm not sure is attraction but more money focused

I agree but that's just Thai people in general. The women here are very practical and simple minded in their pursuits. I don't see they aspire to have these deep relationships and understanding of "who they are". In fact that's their appeal to me honestly.

9 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Walk down any street in San Francisco and I'd bet 50% of the young couples holding hands are young white guy and some version of asian female

Same thing when it comes to white females and black guys.

This is something everyone should know. Real data from dating apps. Whatever the reasons are, this is what it's happening in the real world.

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

image.png.bc7a55633c9b8089fb8f83fb88d73210.png

Edited by NorthernRyland

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

I love the way some people say "Thai women" when they mean Thai prostitutes.

Do  expatriates in places like Pattaya sometimes have liaisons of varying lengths. with attractive young prostitutes? Yes, sometimes especially if it is with uneducated farm girls. That doesn't have any relevance to the reality that most of these expats are losers - under educated,under funded, tubby, tattooed and charmless. Anybody can get laid in Thailand and it's nothing to boast about.

As an aside on the bar girl front, the combination of girls with great looks, sharp intelligence and ambition does exist though much less so these days given Thailand's increased prosperity.No girl of this type would give a second glance to the typical expat loser : they have more attractive and richer targets in mind. Clever beautiful girls even from lowly stock tend to rise up the social scale rapidly in every society.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, jayboy said:

I love the way some people say "Thai women" when they mean Thai prostitutes.

Nope... they mean Thai women... Because outside of your world there are perfectly normal mixed relationships between Western Men and Thai Women.... and those women have normal jobs, living normal lives, in normal relationships etc... 

You'll find this when you venture to 'normal places'...  

Edited by richard_smith237