Dog's Loud Barking Drives Neighbour to Shoot Man Next Door

webfact

Dog owners have two responses when you complain about their stinking yapping mutts

1 All dogs bark

2 What about all the other dogs barking

Anonymous threats to kill their dogs is more effective than risking them losing face by confronting them. Luckily most of the ones round us have died or moved away, leaving just the navy couple across the road with 5 and the lezzies next door with 2. 

• Haha 2

Minimum sentence of 2 years for breaking any gun law, plus 2 years for having an illigal gun if it was. Thailand  needs to implement these rules ASAP not continue with their heads stuck in the sand, People need to sit up and take notice to stop these kinds of crimes, and mandatory sentencing just might help these crimes from being committed, not just pay some compensation, a wai and a gift basket, Thais know they can just get away with it via a bit of cash. 

16 minutes ago, rbkk said:

Shopee; Ultrasonic dog deterent, 80 baht. Sorted....

Stops the pack of soi dogs from congregating and barking/howling outside my front gates. No audible sound to wake the neighbours. Flashing torch light  and ultrasonic audio and they disappear. Dont know why it took me so many years to get one. I will upgrade to the motion detector models for the gate entrances and keep the handheld device on my motorbike in case of being attacked whilst on the roads. Hope this info can help some of you with similar problems. 

Useless, they even make some dogs bark more

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Bad neighbors are so common in this country, its a huge risk buying anything that would place you in the viscinity of others

I think that you will find bad neighbours in every country.

Most of my neighbours here are brilliant, with the exception of a French guy.

Thai neighbours, no trouble at all.

3 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

I think that you will find bad neighbours in every country.

Most of my neighbours here are brilliant, with the exception of a French guy.

Thai neighbours, no trouble at all.

You must be lucky. The only experience ive ever had was getting smoke next door from someone regularly burning their plastic. Fortunately i rented!

21 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Take her away and her dog... end of problem.

Stupid woman.

Indeed.. I'm sure the whole neighbourhood will be thankful for that...

However, will the woman be charged with attempted murder ?...  this leaves no one in the house looking after the dog, and no one will know what to do with the dog which will end up roaming the area. 

Some caring soul will start feeding it and it will continue barking all night... 

... Problem not solved until someone 'solves' is (usually poisoned meat).

• Agree 2