Foreign Tourists Caught in Intimate Acts on Tuk-Tuk During Traffic Jam

webfact

5 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

It´s amazing how our society has become. Of course not all, but more and more people behave like cave-born savages. The deterioration is massive with lack and loss of respect for others, self respect and knowledge how to behave in public. 

If it wasn't filmed by a pervert ? You wouldn't know.

15 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

I didn’t miss any of my education but was responding to your word “savages”: they may have been behaving inappropriately, depending on your level of prudishness, but they are not “savages.”

I myself have never had sex in public, but once years ago when I was drunk I urinated in public, in a small park, and unfortunately this was in Singapore so I was immediately apprehended by the police. Boy was that embarrassing.

depending on your level of prudishness???? What has that got to do with it. I just go after general social norms built up by the cultural behavior in the country I reside.

Boy was that embarrassing. Hope you got hard time.

42 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

depending on your level of prudishness???? What has that got to do with it.

Degenerates tend to stigmatise anyone who disagrees with what they do by calling them "prudish".  They don't want to accept that people might have any rational explanation as to why they don't wish to see certain types of behaviour in public.

"You don't like the idea of adults having sex in public?  That's just because you're a prude.  Sex is natural, therefore it's fine to do it wherever and whenever you want."

7 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Are there still any thai people left in phuket? I was under the impression that island has been annexed by russia

From Poo-tin’s perspective, Anywhere Inhabited by Russians Are Extended Russian Territory.

That's what he quoted when he started his war of invasion against neighboring countries ages ago; Ukraine and Georgia.

'For Protection of Russian Population in these countries'

Edited by black tabby12345

4 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Yet more Thai perverts filming innocent tourists and then posting the incident on-line

yes,  they always want to be nosy sticky beaks .... they just can't mind their own business. 

and when they see something they always want to make trouble.  

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

It´s amazing how our society has become. Of course not all, but more and more people behave like cave-born savages. The deterioration is massive with lack and loss of respect for others, self respect and knowledge how to behave in public. 

Shoot a few of them and the others will soon start to behave properly...

4 hours ago, mran66 said:

"Another foreign man can be seen assisting with the positioning before sitting across from the couple and embracing the woman beside him." 

A proof that foreign men are helpful when they see people, especially co-passengers having difficulties 

And he was only loosening her clothes because she was having trouble breathing. :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, cnx101 said:

I can’t see any tuk tuks only a songtou 

If this is a serious comment, then...   :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: at cnx101... who's dropped an AN 'most overused comment'  bomb... up there with, 'if you don't like it then go home'...  comment.

But...  If cnx101 dropped this comment out of satirical humour targeted at all the halfwitted idiots who make such predictably, boring and moronic comments - then fair enough...  I agree ! 

8 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Mr Happy post’s again 🙈

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Naked in the parts where the pants are missing on the picture. But, you are probably blind, so you are excused. 😉 That part is the part of the body people are reacting on, and what they seen and described.

So as I said "not naked"       "but you are probably blind"   lol  is that supposed to be some sort of insult ?     If I was blind, I would have been just as unable to read the words "partially clothed" written clearly in the op, as you appear to have been. 

For your information , again ,  "partially clothed " does not mean naked.      And coming from a  from a native speaker, you know it makes sense  

27 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

So as I said "not naked"       "but you are probably blind"   lol  is that supposed to be some sort of insult ?     If I was blind, I would have been just as unable to read the words "partially clothed" written clearly in the op, as you appear to have been. 

For your information , again ,  "partially clothed " does not mean naked.      And coming from a  from a native speaker, you know it makes sense  

Yeah, I guess you didn´t find anything else to nitpick on today. Just tell me, have I made your day?

9 hours ago, biggles45 said:

I do find it hypocritical when Thais, who have probably the largest number of ladies taking money for sex,  criticise foreigners for lude behavior. 

the ladies do not do it in the back of Tuk Tuks or openly in the street that is the difference , was just some overweight pensioner that had to take action once his magical little blue pill kicked in

9 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

Given all the actual “cave-born savagery” that’s on full display the world over, criticizing a young couple for expressing intimacy seems disingenuous and silly. Make love not war.

does the word " BEDROOM" or "PRIVACY" jog your brain matter in to action

8 hours ago, crazykopite said:

It's called dogging   weve most probably all done it at one time in our lives maybe not in a Tuk Tuk but in a quiet spot in the back of the car 

your key statement here is in a quiet spot in the back of the car or sorry for even thinking about it but  a  bedroom may have been a better option.

8 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

was anybody naked during this incident ? , It does not appear so  in the photos  and the article states "partially dressed" which could mean virtually anything, but definately does  not mean  naked

I could walk down Soi 94 with a shirt on and nothing else and the description could easily be referred to as being partially dressed , his y-fronts were around his ankles