Trump and Vance continue to lie about and demonise Haitians in Springfield

simple1

What to know about the threats in Springfield, Ohio, after false claims about Haitian immigrants
A small Ohio city has been inundated with hoax bomb threats since last week’s presidential debate, when former President Donald Trump falsely accused members of Springfield’s Haitian community of abducting and eating cats and dogs...

More than 30 bomb threats have been made against schools, government buildings and city officials’ homes since last week, forcing evacuations and closures. Springfield also canceled its annual celebration of diversity, arts and culture in response to the threats, and on Tuesday, state police were deployed to city schools.

https://archive.ph/uiry9

This is costing our city’: Bomb threats and evacuations take financial toll on Springfield following Trump’s false claims

Springfield Mayor Ron Rue has spent over a week scrambling to respond to a wave of bomb threats while subtly noting how the tab to keep people safe is growing daily.

“This is costing the city. We’re definitely in the hundreds of thousands of dollars in expense. We haven’t calculated the overtime, the contracts that need to be secured to be able to secure and communicate… take care of our city,” Rue told CNN’s Boris Sanchez earlier this week.

https://www.komu.com/news/this-is-costing-our-city-bomb-threats-and-evacuations-take-financial-toll-on-springfield-following/article_a12a97b0-bec6-59a0-a8a4-de962b1aa54d.html

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Exactly right. The democrats concnetrate on the irrelevant details and ignore the larger issue. Something over a million migrants have either entered the US under the Bideb-Harris expansion of theTemporary Protected Status program, or are in the pipeline to come. Interestingly, more than half are Venezuelan. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The Canton OH woman (not Springfield) has no connection to Haiti or any foreign country

Many MAGA dupes have been deceived by . So as usual they would be better informed if they did not listed to questionable “news” sources spreading right-wing lies 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-ohio-woman-accused-003015124.html

Edited by stats
quote of hidden post removed
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Exactly right. The democrats concnetrate on the irrelevant details and ignore the larger issue. Something over a million migrants have either entered the US under the Bideb-Harris expansion of theTemporary Protected Status program, or are in the pipeline to come. Interestingly, more than half are Venezuelan. 

Congress created Temporary Protected Status (TPS) in the Immigration Act of 1990.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Scary brown people!

38 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you believe that Haitians are eating the dogs and cats in Springfield?

I wouldn't doubt it but I don't much care, there are more reasons than pet munching to mass Deport them all.

36 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Scary brown people!

You racist. Always focusing on skin color. Well, the Democrats are  the party of the klan and hamas so I guess it's par for the course

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

You racist. Always focusing on skin color. Well, the Democrats are  the party of the klan and hamas so I guess it's par for the course

I was joking.

But, you are the one who wants to deport Haitians even though they are here legally.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I was joking.

But, you are the one who wants to deport Haitians even though they are here legally.

No you werent. Your ilk is obsessed with race.