Tourist sim unlimited

Hummin

47 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

True but a SIM card does not depend on the provider if you just want internet access. Why is an AIS SIM required? Is there something on AIS you want to access?

Some providers are better than others. AIS is best in my case. Best to pick the best for your location. If that's AIS, you cannot get that at 7-11.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, NowNow said:

Some providers are better than others. AIS is best in my case. Best to pick the best for your location. If that's AIS, you cannot get that at 7-11.

I agree it s the best. If you look at the coverage map for AIS they are ahead of the others. If you only want a SIM for a short time, say 1 month, why sign up for a package? As I said in my post just buy a SIM from 7-11 it will, unless you have some reason, provide everything you want.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I agree it s the best. If you look at the coverage map for AIS they are ahead of the others. If you only want a SIM for a short time, say 1 month, why sign up for a package? As I said in my post just buy a SIM from 7-11 it will, unless you have some reason, provide everything you want.

AIS have so far been consistent, no drops in speed, and much better than everything I had before at my place outback in Isaan. So the coverage they have here, is worth the 480 baht pr month for me. I had several different packages with D-tac and true from before to base my experience on. Even D-tack data only unlimited 1200,- baht a year I found on Lazada after someone mentionend that here at Thai Visa, which I have not found again. 

Just now, Photoguy21 said:

Why all these weird posts? People may sign up for a 30 day package if that's what they want/need. People might go for AIS if they want that coverage and QoS.

An unlimited data SIM was requested. Do they supply that in 7-11? If not, why are you....?

Just now, NowNow said:

Why all these weird posts? People may sign up for a 30 day package if that's what they want/need. People might go for AIS if they want that coverage and QoS.

An unlimited data SIM was requested. Do they supply that in 7-11? If not, why are you....?

Do you understand what QoS there is for a regular customer? Unless you pay for a leased line you will not get a QoS so please lets forget the QoS portion.

No provider will give you unlimited data for a month.

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

AIS have so far been consistent, no drops in speed, and much better than everything I had before at my place outback in Isaan. So the coverage they have here, is worth the 480 baht pr month for me. I had several different packages with D-tac and true from before to base my experience on. Even D-tack data only unlimited 1200,- baht a year I found on Lazada after someone mentionend that here at Thai Visa, which I have not found again. 

As I told you earlier, if you are happy with AIS, get your wife to sign up with GoMo. Faster speed at 15 Mbps and cheaper, at 259 baht. Same network.

I use AIS exclusively myself. For unlimited 10 Mbps I pay 200 baht. My point is that you are paying too much for just 10 Mbps.

1 minute ago, Photoguy21 said:

Do you understand what QoS there is for a regular customer? Unless you pay for a leased line you will not get a QoS so please lets forget the QoS portion.

No provider will give you unlimited data for a month.

You are posting nonsense CONTINUALLY. Please stop. OP has unlimited 10 Mbps. I have multiple unlimited data packages. If there are any issues, they investigate, fix and give me a refund for any inconvenience. That's QoS. Now please stop posting your totally inaccurate and misleading statements.

26 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Since we have established that AIS is the best at your location, FYI, if you want or need a max speed(5G inclusive dependent on equipment and location) option in addition to what you already have, they have a 100 GB per month for 399 baht. 

Their very popular Marathon package has been degraded for new sign ups. It used to be 12 months of unlimited 10 or 15 Mbps for 1490 to 1790 baht. Now it's just 50GB of 15Mbps monthly for 2200 baht. So probably not useful to you.

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, NowNow said:

As I told you earlier, if you are happy with AIS, get your wife to sign up with GoMo. Faster speed at 15 Mbps and cheaper, at 259 baht. Same network.

I use AIS exclusively myself. For unlimited 10 Mbps I pay 200 baht. My point is that you are paying too much for just 10 Mbps.

I appreciate your recomandation, but Im just staying a few months now, and I already got the package, so we will see later if I stay a few months more. 

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I appreciate your recomandation, but Im just staying a few months now, and I already got the package, so we will see later if I stay a few months more. 

Not a problem. I thought you wrote about a second SIM in the gym room or some such.