Former Arsenal Player Arrested Over £600K Cannabis Smuggling from Thailand

webfact

The Op fails to show the link between the drugs at the airport and the man they arrested. Instead it says 2 women were arrested. So were they mules carrying his drugs? Poor sod can play now against people who will hurt him just to score a point while playing in prison. haha... Why people resort to smuggle drugs or test the security of a countries airports? 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

So I guess when I show up at Heathrow from the USA with my dreadlocks and Grateful Dead shirt they're going to make me bend over huh

Absolutely no one needs to see that display of goods ffs , That True Love Heart Trump Tattoo would horrify them 

Edited by Irish star
  • Sad 2

In all fairness, Thailand has legalized cannabis for medical purposes some time ago and the next thing you saw is cannabis shops literally everywhere. Some feared "medical" trips to Thailand by all those nationalities coming from countries, where cannabis remains illegal. 

Some 2 - 3 years into the modus operandi here in Thailand, I can say that 80% of the cannabis shops disappeared again as the market got saturated pretty quick. I also cannot see an increase of cannabis users. Given the fact, that the term "medical use only" is interpreted rather loosely, nothing really changed. 

So I consider the move as a very positive step in the right direction; it decriminalized the business, the government gets its share of taxes (or not, but that is another story) while the crime rate etc. did not move an inch.

Well, well, never enough it seems. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas arrived from Bangkok with 60kgs of cannabis and I seriously wonder, what did he really expect when getting off the plane in Scotland. 

Scottish liquids are banned in most islamic countries and cannabis is banned in Scotland; make up your mind what you want to do where .......... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Well, well, never enough it seems. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas arrived from Bangkok with 60kgs of cannabis and I seriously wonder, what did he really expect when getting off the plane in Scotland. 

Bla bla bla, he didn't arrive in Scotland with 60 kg of cannabis. 2 women were arrested when they did.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Arsenal to greenock morton that must pay well ?

Obviously finding it difficult to adjust his want to be lifestyle to greenock pay 🙄 

Looks like he will perhaps get free board and lodgings for a while 

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Bla bla bla, he didn't arrive in Scotland with 60 kg of cannabis. 2 women were arrested when they did.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ce81e2zq0jjo was the source of the 60kgs, his arrest in Scotland and the rest. There are no flights from Bangkok nonstop to any Scottish airport and hence he landed in Stansted. 

Anything else you want to bla, bla, bla me with? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

The Op fails to show the link between the drugs at the airport and the man they arrested. Instead it says 2 women were arrested. So were they mules carrying his drugs? Poor sod can play now against people who will hurt him just to score a point while playing in prison. haha... Why people resort to smuggle drugs or test the security of a countries airports? 

Judging from the OP image the bags contain bean sprouts.😀 Luckily it was not flour.😋

1 hour ago, Dave0206 said:

Arsenal to greenock morton that must pay well ?

Obviously finding it difficult to adjust his want to be lifestyle to greenock pay 🙄 

Looks like he will perhaps get free board and lodgings for a while 

One 'own goal' too many.....

• Thumbs Up 1

image.jpeg

Well packaged at least. 3-4 layers of plastic. Probably enough to get past most sniffer dogs. I guess it was a random baggage check at the airport in the UK that found it. It is surprising though that it made it out of Thailand like that.