A high tea ?

georgegeorgia

I would like to be treated as Royalty on this trip to Pattaya ,no more Cheap Charlie's 

Where can one as academic as me find a beautiful HIGH TEA with beautiful pretty cakes mixed with aroma coffee and teas 

I'm also after a Fine WINE & CHEESE night where like-minded academics can converse with me and mixing academic conversation with other  connoisseurs,whilst tasting the succulent tasty cheese mixed with beautiful aspiring wines from around the world 

I'm thinking the Hilton hotel perhaps.

I would like to be called Sir George if I may ,would I email the establishment before I arrive to ask that I'm called Sir George on arrival?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I would like to be treated as Royalty on this trip to Pattaya ,no more Cheap Charlie's 

Where can one as academic as me find a beautiful HIGH TEA with beautiful pretty cakes mixed with aroma coffee and teas 

I'm also after a Fine WINE & CHEESE night where like-minded academics can converse with me and mixing academic conversation with other  connoisseurs,whilst tasting the succulent tasty cheese mixed with beautiful aspiring wines from around the world 

I'm thinking the Hilton hotel perhaps.

I would like to be called Sir George if I may ,would I email the establishment before I arrive to ask that I'm called Sir George on arrival?

What I've been trying to figure out, is how you can travel so much on a salary just mopping floors. You've been to Thailand , if I remember right, at least three times this year, along with the Philippines at least once. This, along with all of your seemingly weekly doctor visits leaves little time to work and travel so many times. Others treat rich people as royalty for three reasons. They either are getting paid or they are brown nosers hoping for a gain, or they're in a group that actually thinks these celebs are worth more than they are, which isn't true. Saying you're a connoisseur without knowing what wines you have tried means little. I have had hundreds of very expensive, excellent wines from great vintages from all over the world, and I've never been rich but just in the right place at the right time or bought them knowing they would improve over time. Actually I've been with other friends, who were just regular workers like myself, and after smoking a doobie, enjoyed a sharp Emmenthal with a 1976 Berkasteler Doktor Beerenauslese , had Chinese food with a 1953 Chateau Margaux at the local Chinese restaurant in urban New Jersey, or was driving with my best friend Al in his Volkswagen Beetle, drinking a Late harvest Californian Riesling, smoking hash and going fishing in the New Jersey northwest. None of us were academics but just friends enjoying each others company.

Edited by fredwiggy