Trump Too Scared To Debate Harris Again

RSD1

It's crystal clear now that Trump is running scared of Harris. He's turned down CNN's free and fair offer to debate Harris in the CNN studio right after the upcoming VP debate. 

Harris has accepted CNN's offer and Trump said no. But why would Trump turn down a debate on CNN (which is where he won the debate against Biden) and after Trump had said that the CNN debate was very fair?

Trump's excuse for not accepting this second debate with Harris is that it's too late in the election cycle, but that's literally not true. Historically, nearly all presidential candidates have had a final debate together after the vice presidential debate and right before the election. So Trump is breaking with tradition and he has no justifiable excuse for not accepting.

Here is the real reason. Trump knows his first debate performance against Harris was a disastrous failure and cost him voters. Now he's too scared of losing another debate and falling behind even further.

What a pity, I was hoping to hear more of his crazed rantings about crowd sizes and that "They're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats, they're eating the pets".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

What a pity, I was hoping to hear more of his crazed rantings about crowd sizes and that "They're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats, they're eating the pets".

As for me, I am hoping never to hear another word from his mouth, unless it's his pleading he's guilty and being sent to gaol for the rest of his shabby life.

• Like 2