Big Joke Faces Asset Seizure in Online Gambling Case

image.jpeg

On September 24, 2024, news broke that Pol. Gen. Surachet "Big Joke" Hakpal is once again in trouble, as the Anti-Money Laundering Office (AMLO) has been asked to seize 480,000 baht in assets following the discovery of financial transfers tied to illegal online gambling activities.

The AMLO received a confidential letter from the Technology Crime Suppression Division (TCSD), signed by Pol. Lt. Gen. Worawat Watnakornbancha, requesting the outcome of the Transaction Committee's meeting on August 6, 2024.

The committee ordered the seizure of assets related to the ongoing investigation into a money laundering case linked to Mr. Nattawat Phimsawat and his associates.

Mr. Nattawat and his group are accused of organizing illegal online gambling and committing money laundering. The investigation revealed multiple financial transactions, including those tied to Big Joke and his wife’s bank accounts. The remaining balance in these accounts is suspected to be connected to the gambling activities, reported Amarin TV.

The case, originally filed with Thung Maha Mek Police, was transferred to the TCSD. Investigators continue to collect evidence, and AMLO is now involved in seizing the assets. Big Joke’s alleged involvement has drawn significant attention, and further updates are expected as the investigation progresses.

Picture courtesy: Amarin TV

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-09-24

news-footer-3.png

image.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

That’s just probably leftover money. I guarantee he probably stashed away more than that. He’s been corrupt from day one top to bottom Thailand, corruption same same TIT.

Oh blah blah, platitudes, corrupt Thailand blah blah blah. Any evidence apart from smear?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

That’s just probably leftover money. I guarantee he probably stashed away more than that. He’s been corrupt from day one top to bottom Thailand, corruption same same TIT.

The international taxation laws have a purpose, stashing away illegal loot in a foreign bank account has been made almost impossible, there are no doubt innovativ methods that could be used but once a tax office opens it's jaws its like a dog with a bone, Big Joke is fvcked.

52 minutes ago, bradiston said:

More smear without a shred of evidence. Gossip and hearsay. Clickbait.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The investigation revealed multiple financial transactions, including those tied to Big Joke and his wife’s bank accounts

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TheFishman1 said:

Totally agree, however there still are foreign sycophants online here that think his poop smells of roses and that he is white as snow... idjits IMHO

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Think it´s high time for the last plane out. What about exile in Colombia?

it is too late now if they are intent on seizing assets. He should have run the first chance he had when these crimes forst came to light. But, he had to save face and deny and fight their investigations and now look where he is at. Soon to be poor and on the run instead of rich and hiding in another country claiming political refugee. 

1 minute ago, thesetat2013 said:

it is too late now if they are intent on seizing assets. He should have run the first chance he had when these crimes forst came to light. But, he had to save face and deny and fight their investigations and now look where he is at. Soon to be poor and on the run instead of rich and hiding in another country claiming political refugee. 

Do you think he will cry over 480 000 baht? The other assets have probably already been moved.

Just now, Gottfrid said:

Do you think he will cry over 480 000 baht? The other assets have probably already been moved.

They've got nothing on him. This 480,000 was a loan from me. Want proof? Go fish, along with all the other bottom feeders sucking up the sludge from the bottom of the barrel.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

I think... if the police want. They can locate and freeze other assets. You are thinking money in the bank only. 

36 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

I think... if the police want. They can locate and freeze other assets. You are thinking money in the bank only. 

Oh dear, this is the age of technology. Why would I mean only money in the bank. Online fiat currency wallets and bitcoin wallets? If run it the right way, you can make money disappear from almost any country.