Which gym are you using?

georgegeorgia

I miss having a gym.  Haven't worked out since my gym closed because of Covid.  Now I live in an area void of gyms 😞  I setup a home gym with a treadmill and smart bike but it isn't the same.  I was very strong for my body weight before Covid  and after no weight s for 4 years I wonder.  Gyms are what I miss most about city living.

1 minute ago, atpeace said:

I miss having a gym.  Haven't worked out since my gym closed because of Covid.  Now I live in an area void of gyms 😞  I setup a home gym with a treadmill and smart bike but it isn't the same.  I was very strong for my body weight before Covid  and after no weight s for 4 years I wonder.  Gyms are what I miss most about city living.

Now it's going to be very difficult to get back to your fitness 

You left it too long 

4 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Now it's going to be very difficult to get back to your fitness 

You left it too long 

No, still healthier than 99.99%.  Just my opinion so take that for what it is worth.  Do pushups, situps, and pullups which has buffered the muscle loss.  I'm an avid runner so other than muscle loss, I'm very healthy.  With that said, I need to start adding more resistance to my program as I age and that is best done with weights.