Chinese man calls Thai women prostitutes sparking online outrage

snoop1130

7 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Who should be ashamed of themselves ... I hope you are referring to the people name calling and not the girls ! It's work and it keeps whole families in food and clothes etc. it's the customers who might not like it to be known that they partake !

• Agree 1

Can’t blame them ..in case you don’t know -  the internet WeChat in Bangkok is filled with Thai woman who advertise their trade from massage to outright sex .. n renting of girlfriends ..all pitched to Chinese tourists - and all at crazy prices  .. probably there is indeed a Chinese market for sex and the Chinese tourists all do sex tours to Thailand 

8 hours ago, connda said:

I hear plenty of farang guys refer to Thai women as whores all the time.  But a Chinese guy says that?  "Grrrrrrr!!!  Bad Chinese!"  😁

That's rich.

I am pleased to say I do not hear western foreigners refering to Thai women as whores.

Perhaps it is the company you keep.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Horrific.  Thai people would never stereotype and insult foreign people en masse...  🙄

foreign people??? they are called aliens or farangs...even when they talk about a foreigner they will always  falang and not even his/her name... Besides that Thailand is known for decades already as the country of sex... So why this article?

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

sweeping generalisations about Asian countries

That is definitely a horrific experience to survive! 😱
I'm amazingly lucky to be an American and never have to put up with such horrible stereotypes or generalizations about the culture or people of my country! I can understand why she would be so upset to even cry! Truly terrible😵‍💫😭

• Haha 2