Chinese man calls Thai women prostitutes sparking online outrage

snoop1130

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

There are rude people all over the world, it's just that the Chinese and the Russians have a near monopoly on rudeness, they're both incredibly arrogant, and they both have a very false sense of purity. For the Chinese it's rather amusing considering that they have a government that trades in organ harvesting, locks people up for the tiniest little criticism, or their religious beliefs in concentration camps, and several restricts their import market, engages an unfair trade practices, is a major bully in the South China Sea, I could go on all day about how heinous the CCP is.

As far as Putin goes what can one say about Putin and the Kremlin? Corrupt beyond that the wildest reaches of any imagination, morally bankrupt serial killers, state sanctioned sports doping programs, both are parasite nations, to a staggering degree. 

They're right up there with Gun "enthusiasts" from freedumbland. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, brianthainess said:
  1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

The Thai prostitutes can do some pretty rude things also.

i had one last night that let me do things to her her that you wouldn’t do with a barn animal.

I wouldn't even kiss a barn animal, how much is a bar fine for one ? asking for a friend.

I would not have it any other way thank you very much! At least a major majority of Thai females know exactly who/what they are and embrace it!  Yes, even lady boys!

There is none of this None Binary, Mental Prounouns <deleted>! Nor Identifying as Furris, Blue-Haired, Unwasged Smelly, FAT Virgins spouting off about matters they don't even understand!

Granted, some Thai Females can certainly be hard work, but they are not as mentally retarded as their Westernised cousins.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, scorecard said:

“I live in China, and there are sex workers everywhere.”

-

And the 11 o clock call on the hotel, or knocking at the door phenomena after you have gone to bed at the local hotels.

All the hairdresser saloons all over the backcountry in every little shifty corner of the country.

China outweighs Thailand in a great way when it comes to organized prostitution 

49 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What pseudonym would that be" My first name IS Bill, D is the initial of my family name and 766 was the last 3 numbers from when I was in the military.

It has been my screen name on TVF/AN since November 2003.

How about Liverpool Lou?

Are you actually from Liverpool, and is your name really Lou or simply a pseudonym?

Liverpool Lou. Who?

"billd766" is not your real name, it is a pseudonym, a screen name, as is my forum name and, probably, every single one of the others on this site.  Wouldn't your real first name be "William"?

"Liverpool Lou. Who?"

No one.  I'm not claiming to be a "someone"!

• Haha 1

I would like to know why Thailand is so "fond" of Chinese tourists? They are some of the worst ever! Attacking buffets like wild animals, walking into your home like you are some kind of animal in a Zoo (happens in Europe), and mostly never spend much money! They are also mostly rude and make public bathrooms look like a warzone!😝

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Thanks for your Grammar check, how would I survive without grammar police.

You're welcome. You will never know you made a mistake until someone tells you. Cheers.

PS. It was spelling, not grammar which you got wrong.

“Does China not have prostitutes?”

“I live in China, and there are sex workers everywhere.”

..only in thailand its more open , whats good, and transparent,,, <Girls , in every rich city you find them in a bundle and suresure in poorer countrys , even dubai , i think have more Girls than bangkok...arab 555

and girls arer from all countrys A  like america until Z for zambia , the grils from rich countrys are more rar and more expensive , only diffrence, not only thai

i dont know why it makes such a story, internet just go off or block and forget..so easy

Edited by lapamita
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, harryviking said:

I would like to know why Thailand is so "fond" of Chinese tourists? They are some of the worst ever! Attacking buffets like wild animals, walking into your home like you are some kind of animal in a Zoo (happens in Europe), and mostly never spend much money! They are also mostly rude and make public bathrooms look like a warzone!😝

Quantity over quality 

18 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

There are rude people all over the world, it's just that the Chinese and the Russians have a near monopoly on rudeness, they're both incredibly arrogant, and they both have a very false sense of purity. For the Chinese it's rather amusing considering that they have a government that trades in organ harvesting, locks people up for the tiniest little criticism, or their religious beliefs in concentration camps, and several restricts their import market, engages an unfair trade practices, is a major bully in the South China Sea, I could go on all day about how heinous the CCP is.

Completely agree with you. The mainlanders are rude, arrogant, incredibly self-entitled, crass and noisy, especially in a group. If you have the misfortune of bumping into a group of them, you'd feel like you just entered a chicken coop, with all the birds cackling at the same time. Imagine that noise. Now turn the volume up to 11. 

They also have complete disregard for others' personal space. I have told them off on many occassions. Of course I do it politely, but heaven knows I secretly wish to give them a proper smack on the head. Just the other day, while I was reading some labels on the supermarket shelf, this mainland couple rocked up, stood literally next to me, and the guy extended his arm right ACROSS MY FACE to get a bottle of juice, like I was invisible. Most people would at least say 'excuse me' or something to that effect but no, this ape thought he owned the supermarket. 

Last month, while at a waiting lounge in DMK, I was having my pre-flight beer in a quiet corner and a few seats from me was a man who was on his laptop and earbuds, and sounded like he was on a concall or something. Then this group of old mainland birds rocked up and, instead of picking an area away from us, they literally descended upon us, and then started cackling loudly. I immediately moved away. For the record, the lounge at that time was quite literally empty, so I was really, really flabbergasted why they did what they did. They were so loud, the staff from the kiosk had to come out to tell them to pipe down. Five minutes later, that poor man who was minding his own business got up and went to another corner to do his stuff. 

These mainlanders are easy to spot. The younger ones will be dressed in bright clothes plastered with brand-name from head to toe - like they were afraid you won't know they're wearing branded stuffs. Basically the epitome of poor form, taste and class. The older generation - like the ones at the airport - would look like they just came out of the village. Only thing missing is a basket full of fresh produce and a live chicken. I'm stereotyping I know, and I don't care. Of all the rude people I have come across (including Russians), the mainlanders are by far the worst I've experienced. 

8 hours ago, nikmar said:

image.png.19fb8c2e21126845ad819e4da72c984f.png

with a nice photo of himself crying, for. Poor baby - maybe should go home to his Mother. I have no patience for "men/boys" like him.

He needs to re-read what he wrote and have a good think about why he does what he does.  He basically admits that he said the thing he said purely to make Thai people like him, which is pretty messed up.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, harryviking said:

Because some of the biggest fortunes in Thailand are of Chinese descent.